Part 25

Authors Note: I think there will be only a few chapters left until I wrap this book up. :(                                                       I love this book   but it has to come to an end at some point... :(     

PS// IF YOU ARE READING ANY OF MY OTHER STORIES, I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THEM UNTIL I FINISH THIS BOOK. THAT SHOULD ONLY BE ABOUT A WEEK :) AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE AND THE REALLY LATE UPDATES!!!

----------On the way back---------

      Harry's POV

Only an hour left until we land . The guys were all spread out around the private jet, mostly playing video games and eating snack foods. Aubrey's mom and Simon were in a separate part of the jet, filling out paperwork, and working on there fifth coffee each. Aubrey and I had layed down to watch a movie about an hour ago, but she passed out, her head resting on my neck, her body being held close to mine, my arms around her waist. 

"How did you do it? To be honest mate, I wouldn't have givin anyone a second chance for doing that." I picked up my head to see Liam standing there, watching me hold Aubrey in my arms, her steady breathing making the smallest smile on her pale face noticeable.

"I honestly don't know." Was all I could say. Why did she forgive me?

-----Back home-----

Aubrey's POV

"I don't think I could avoid you any longer, I needed you to hold me." I whispered in his  ear. He smiled down at me, dimples clearly showing.

"You have no clue how badly I missed you." His voice soft and gentle.

I hugged him quick, our hands tangled together. We sat back down in the living room. My parents were explaining how bad they felt for not spending time with us in London, we tried to assure them it was okay but they didn't seem to believe us. Everyone, including me, the guys, and my parents were in the living room, talking about everything that was important to us, Louis couldn't keep a serious tone and caused us all to burst out laughing for his awkwardness.

Harry slid off the couch and stood up, making me confused. He looked guilty, his eyes already pleading for mercy but no one knew why. Everyone looked at him, in my eyes, I felt betrayed, I felt nervousness and anger for no apparent reason, nothing had even happened but the way he looked at me was pure regret. And then I knew why, the doorbell rang and the room fell silent, all of us were here which meant there could only be two people left, two people I hated so much, two people I used to hate being without but now I couldn't stand. My "bestfriends."

Harry walked to the door, his head hung low, he turned the knob slow and allowed the guests into the house. Indeed there were two of them, they both looked at me, their eyes and voices were silent.

"Why are you here?" My voice was shaky and my throat got that burning feeing that happens when you are refusing to cry.

"Aubrey, were not really sure how to make you understand. We know about everything that has happened to you and we weren't there for you, we were to caught up in our own lives to make sure you were okay, we were to busy trying to make ourselves better. I-" I cut her off, I didn't want to hear her speak, I didn't want to hear about why they weren't there when I needed them. So I hugged them, surprised?

"Don't talk to me about that, just be here for me from now on." I said to them, and then I looked at Harry.

"Don't be mad at him for inviting us over, he called us and told us about everything that happened to you, he made us realize that we weren't being good friends, he is an amazing boyfriend for protecting you." Larissa spoke, she wasn't shocked that one direction was in front of her, she is a huge fangirl but she managed to pull through.

My family was now complete.

Harry pulled me back into the front of the room, I couldn't believe him!!

TO BE CONTINUED------