Chapter 3

Liam's POV

I walk through the park again, the one where I met Ale. I remember how we bumped into each other and started talking about everything and nothing. She is just so perfect. When I am with here I don't have to be formal and strict. I can be fun and carefree. I love it.

"Liam?" I turn to the voice. Ale is running beside the lake in trainers,a hoodie, an yoga pants. She takes the head phones out of her ear.

"Hey," I say.

"What ya doing?" She asks. I shrug.

"Thinking." I reply.

"Oh. Cool. Do you wanna go get some coffee or something?" She asks.

"Sure. It's a date." I say.

"Great. So does this means we are dating? Like your my boyfriend?" She asks.

"If you want." I grin.

"Definitely." She smiles and we walk away holding hands. I am falling for her. I know it.

/////////////

Zayns POV

I curse myself as I kick a stone. I sit down at a picnic table by the lake. Why did I let her go? I know it's best but I still wish she liked me.

"You okay there homie?" A feminine voice calls. I turn to see one of the childhood friends I met in England, one of Marissa's friends.

"Hey Bridget. Long time no see." I smile and hug her.

"Yeah I know. What have you been up to?"

"Band rehearsals." I say and tell her about the band. She smiles.

"That's awesome Zaynie." She giggles. "So do to I have a special lady?"

"No. Not anymore. You got a special boy?"

"Nope. Will you be mine?" She giggles.

"Yeah." I say. She smiles and sits in my lap. I fell for er when I was young. The feelings never passed.

;&/&;£:&/@:@;£

Ales POV

Liam is so perfect. I didn't know I could fall in live so fast. But I have. I sooo have. I have fallen deeply in live with Liam Payne. We are sitting at Starbucks sipping coffee.

"So, girlfriend. Tell me something I don't know about you." Liam says. I giggle.

"My parents are dead. I lived with my sister. Her name is Hanna, she is 22. My favourite music is pop and tween. And screamo rock. And soul and country. I like music. I was the school prankster in college. Which you know that." I tell him.

"We'll I live with my parents and two sisters. I like screamo and pop music. I was the nerd in college. Bookworm." He blushes.

"Aw. A cute nerd." I comment. He smiles at me.

"I think I love you. I know it's fast but I really think I live you."

"I think I love you too" I say and kiss him.

/£;@38.';&:!;&38/'xbskaoe

Bridget's POV

I kiss Zayn again as we lay on the couch at his house. Our clothes are flying everywhere.

"Are you sure?" He asks yet again.

Yes. I love you Zayn. I want this." I reply.

"I love you to. God how much I love you " he says and kisses me again , trailing them down my neck. I moan. He is still the sexy master isn't he.

:&/&:&38;;!/&283

Nialls POV

if she says no I am going to die. I know it's rushing but I want to be with her. I have to. I can't stand one second without her. We have been dating for three months.

"Bailey?" I say as she opens the door. I kneel onto one knee. "I love you. I know it's rushed. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are out of college so we can live together. I love you so much. So much. Will you please marry me?" I ask. Tears well up in her eyes. She is going to say no isn't she.

"Yes!" She exclaims and hugs me. I kiss her over and over again before slipping the ring on her finger.

And they all lived happily ever after. Sorry for it only being three chapters but not a lot of people are reading this and I need to focus on some other books. Hope you liked it. Sorry again.