I love my step brother (BOOK 2 of Harry Styles) (One Direction ff)

Okay. This is the sequel to I fell in love with my step-brother. This focuses on the other boys though!

---------------

Louis POV

"Troy!" I shout through the hospital hallway as I see his figure stride to the elevator. He turns to his name and faces me.

"Louis," He says, shocked. I have only seen him a few times since he left us. I nod and take slow steps as I approach him.

"Troy," I nod my head again. "What are you doing here? Where is the step mommonster?" I ask. That's my nickname for his new wife I have never actually met. When I stayed in Florida, I went with mom and she didn't know he was going to be there. I met him when I went to get Lottie the sunscreen from the room and he was near the hotel. I just like making nicknames for people I don't know. I probably shouldn't since she is the mother of the woman I love.

"Louis, don't call her that. She never did anything to you. And she is fine. She just got a job as-" Troy starts.

"I don't care really...Anyway, uh, why are you here?" I interrupt him. He gives me a glare before answering my question.

"My brother, your uncle, is here supporting his wife. Her sister has a brain tumor, so they are visiting. I came to help out with the kids and all. They have two kids, Marissa and Max."

"They named her Marissa? Does he know that you have a daughter named Marissa? Isn't that a little confusing?" I ask.

"No. Its not. And yes he does know. They liked the name so much that they used it for their own child." Troy answers.

"K," I say, not sure what else to say.

"Well potassium to you to," He says. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I ask, puzzled by his random comment.

"You know, its on that, that chart that has the little, erm, abbreviations and all that for the like potassium and other things." He says.

"Well spoken Troy," I comment still confused. I shake my head to ignore his stupid remark.

"Well, I wanted to say hello to my daughter if you don't mind. She is vacationing with her friends here, staying in a hotel close by." Troy says and starts to walk to the elevator.

"Well, nice seeing you." I say . "How long are you here for?"

"About a day or two or more. You should go say hi to your aunt and uncle and cousins alright? Room 418." He says and the doors of the elevator cart close with a ding. I sigh as I now have to meet more of my family that I didn't know I had. Great. Live is just so freaking perfect.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Marissa's POV

"I need to go out," I call to my friends as I brush my hair in the hotel room.

"Where?" Brianna asks me. I met these friends in Australia when my mum took me there for vacation. They have been there for me forever. And when we graduated high school, we had saved up enough money to get a hotel room in England, our dream place to go, for two months.

"Are you going out with Zayn again?" Jessie asks as she pops her head in. I nod. She winks.

"Louis is so much better than Zayn. Well for you I mean." Lydia says as she flips through Telly channels. I blush and bite my lip. Zayn is a cool guy. He is sexy and funny and sweet but Louis is all of those things and more. I want him.

"Yeah. I wish you would date him. Y'all are so much alike." Ale says. (Pronounced Ally).

"How?" I question wanting to know.