The One Direction to happiness

I was lying there on the golden sand of my local beach. I was topping up my tan just as I did every month. I made sure I had suncream on, just so i didn't get burnt. After lying there for about 2 hours I heard a recognisable voice from behind me. I turned around to look behind me to see 5 boys laying on their towels. One of them was sat up and was staring at me.

'May I borrow some of your suncream please, the sun is really burning me today.' He said

'Sure,' I smiled and handed the suncream to him 'where do I know you from?'

'Tv? CD covers?' 

'No it's that.. Wait?! Tv and CD covers? What do you mean?' I asked him surprised.

'I'm a member of One Direction. I'm Zayn - '

' That's where I know you from, You're Zayn Malik from Lower Fields Primary School. You used to go out with my friend. Also isn't One Direction a famous band. Since when have you been apart of that?'

'Oh yes, I remeber you. Shannon right? And for about 3 years now.'

At that moment I heard a voice in the background telling Zayn to shut up. It was Louis Tomlinson, he was wearing a stripey blue and white shirt, red skinny jeans which were held up by braces and on his feet were Toms.

'Screw you Louis!' As Zayn said this he did a slight giggle at the end which made me smile. 

Zayn picked up his towel and walked over to where I was laying.