Chapter 2

Rosie's P.O.V

I think I can open my eyes please say I can I have been laying down for ages. I just want to sit up. God my back hurts.

Niall's P.O.V

"NIALL YOUR PHONES GOING OFF!!!" Louis bellowed down the tour bus.

I run up the stairs to the bunks where I left my phone on charge and see it's my cousin Rosie ringing me. Why on earth is she ringing me she is meant to be in college.

"Hey Ros." I was cut off by someone crying.

"It's Amy Rosie friend, Niall Rosie is in a coma she got knocked over, by her dad on the way to college." Amy says crying down the phone. Oh my god that man is crazy.

"What the hell, what hospital is she at?" I ask trying to grab a bag and putting some clothes in it quickly.

"Diana Princess of Wales Hospital. The one here in Grimsby. Niall you can't come your on tour." Amy says sniffing.

"I am she is my cousin we have a week off at the moment so I am coming her mum needs the support and I will be there for her." I say grabbing the last few bits and walking down the stairs of the bus.

"Ok well I have to go and see Rosie." Amy replies sighing.

"Ok I will be there as soon as I can thanks for letting me know Amy." I reply sitting on the sofa.

"No problem bye." Amy replies then cutting off the call.

"Niall whats going on?" Louis asks looking puzzled.

"Rosie has been hit by a car on the way to college so I am going to see her. And I know my auntie Annie will need support Rosie is the thing that she loves more than life." I say running a hand through my hair. I seriously don't get why uncle Dave won't leave Rosie alone she is happy without him.

"Oh well we are no where near Grimsby Niall, how are you going to get there and how are you going to be let off?" Liam states.

"That girl is one of the most important people in my family, I am going and I don't care what management think I am going to support my auntie and I am going to be there when Rosie wakes up." I reply standing up and walking towards the door.

Louis P.O.V

What the hell is happening with Rosie she never told me how bad things were with her dad. But he must be crazy running over his own daughter. I want to see her I am going to go with Niall.

"Hey Ni wait I'll come with you!" I shout just before he leaves the bus.

"Ok but why?" Ni asks shit he doesn't know I have been talking to Rosie, and he told us to not get feelings for her or he would kill us.

"Because you will need support yourself I know how close you two are." I reply few I think I just got away with that.

"Ok well I'm leaving in a minute." Niall replies looking down at his phone. Quickly running up the stairs I grab my bag and stuff some clothes, my laptop and charges and make sure my phone and wallet are in my pocket. Making my way down the stairs I see all the lads hugging Niall. Then Harry starts to walk to me.

"I know you like Rosie." Harry whispers whilst hugging me.

"How do you know?" I ask slightly shocked.

"Its obvious, I always see you texting her." Harry replied smirking Jesus why does he notice everything.

"LOUIS COME ON!!" Niall bellowed.

"Jeez boy keep your knickers on I'm coming." I shouted grabbing my bag and walking past Harry.

"Bye guys see you soon!" Niall and I both shout.

"Bye give Rosie a hug from us." Liam shouted back.

Niall's P.O.V

Whilst I was just saying my final goodbyes to Liam and Zayn I noticed Louis come down to where we all were for him to then give Harry a hug I noticed Harry whisper something to Louis and Louis looking surprised. I have an idea that Louis kind of like Rosie but I don't know if he does or not but I may just ask him on the journey to Grimsby.

 "Niall how are we getting to Grimsby we are no where near there?" Louis asked as we stepped into the taxi that was waiting for us.

"I thought we could get the taxi to the train station and get tickets when we get there." I reply looking at my phone quickly to make sure I hadn't missed anything off my auntie or Amy.

"Okay mate." Louis replied smiling.

"Louis can I ask you something." I ask looking at him.

"Yeah course mate don't need to ask." He replied looking back at me.

"Do you like Rosie?" I ask getting straight to the point. He just looked at me shocked like he wasn't expecting me to ask something like that.

"Erm I-uh yes I do." He replied blushing a bit. Aww bless well he will have fun trying to get with her the last boyfriend Rosie had tried to attack her because she said no to sleeping with him when he was drunk at a party.

"Mate I'm not going to stop you because your older and its your choice. But all I will say is that if you do want to try and get with Rosie just be warned that she may not want to get in a relationship now after what has happened and with her ex Craig, she is very cautious."

A/N: Hiya guys sorry I have left this one for so long I have been working on my other stories New Beginnings, Stand Up and Save You Tonight so please go check them out Love You All Loads xx