Chapter 3

Rosie's PO.V

I can feel something touching my hand, its feels like someones hand. Oh god I remember what happened. Why, why does this always happen to me. I just want to get on with my life and be free from my dad but that will never happen. I know exactly why he did what he did and that was because I wouldn't go and live with him. 

I just hope Louis or Niall don't see me like this. I know my cousin and we hardly see each other but we are the closest and if he saw me like this it will break him. He has already seen my cuts and he cried. 

I think I think I can hear someone talking please I just need to wake up.

Niall's P.O.V 

We finally arrived at the hospital the train ride seemed to take longer than it normally does. Walking through the front doors I see Anne waiting for us. Walking over I pull my auntie into a hug. 

"Anne how are you holding up?" Don't really need to ask seen as she looks so upset and lost.

"As best as I can be when my baby is lying there and I cant do anything." She soon broke down into tears again on my shoulder.

"I know but I am here and you know how strong she is, she will pull through." Soon we were walking to where they were treating Rosie. Walking in the room, I see her body so pale and fragile connected to all sorts of different wires and tubes. Its horrible.

"Mate she will pull through you know she will." Louis spoke patting my back but soon pulling me in for a hug. I didn't even notice the tears falling down. 

"I just hope she does I don't want to lose her."

A WEEK LATER

Louis' P.O.V

Rosie still hasn't woken up its getting to the point now where we cant be off from the tour for any longer and I really don't like the idea of leaving when I know she could wake up and she will want to see Niall and maybe me. God why didn't I just do something before. 

Rosie's P.O.V

I think I can hear what sounds like talking its familiar. I just hope I can move.

"Oh my god Niall, she moved." The voice shouted, it can't be who I think it is.

"Look she moved her hand." They spoke again.

"Mate calm down it could be nothing." NOTHING ILL GIVE YOU NOTHING MISTER!!

Soon my eyes finally started to open god that light is bright.

"OH MY GOD I NEED TO RING AUNTIE ANNE!" Niall shouted.

"Hey babe your awake." Louis spoke pushing a strand of my hair off my face.

"No shit Sherlock." I replied cracking a smile on his face.

"How can you still be sarcastic at this time."

Niall's P.O.V

Oh my god she woke up. I can't believe it I need to ring auntie Anne and the boys.

 Louis' P.O.V

I can't believe it she woke up. I am so going to do what I should of done ages ago and that was ask her on a date.

Rosie's P.O.V

Oh my god my head. It hurts so much. Why would he do this, why all I did was stand up for myself like I should of done years ago but now I do and this happened god I regret it so much but it was this or I lived in hell with him and my stepmum and I don't want that either. 

Why does life have to be so shit for me, why all I want to do is have a life and prove people wrong that I  can do things. I just hope things get better now with my life and that maybe Louis and I could actually go on a date like he promised the last time I saw him.