Chapter 4

Louis' P.O.V

She is here, she is actually here. Oh my god what shall I do I don't how to ask her to go on a date with me. I'll gets the boys help.

Rosie's P.O.V

The boys are currently on stage doing their sound rehearsal. Camryn and 5 Seconds of Summer have just done theirs and now I am sat with them chilling. Because well my ribs are playing up again. The fun of being ran over.

"So Rosie how do you know the 1D lads?" Ashton spoke from the sofa opposite me.

"Has he not told you?"

"Who told us what?"

"Niall is my cousin." I spoke taking a sip of water.

"No they never told us I thought you were friends."

"Why?"

"Coz you don't have an Irish accent."

"She may not have an accent but I'm pretty sure we are related." Niall spoke walking into the room.

"Come on you, I know your in pain. Go rest on mine or Louis' bunk in the tour bus." He said looking at me and helping me up from the sofa.

"Ok carry me, my leg hurts." I reply with my puppy dog face.

"Come on."

Soon I was lying in Louis' Bunk on the tour bus all cosy.

Louis' P.O.V

Walking off the stage we walk into the dressing room to get changed after the show. God it was good tonight never seen a crowd so loud and excited.

"Hey mate what you doing about Rosie?" Harry spoke as I was getting changed.

"I don't know what to do."

"How about you make her a meal whilst she is in pain like she is." Well why didn't I think of that.

"That's a great idea thanks man." I reply giving him a quick hug, right I need to find Rosie.

Walking down the hall I finally get to the room she was in earlier. Opening the door there is no one in there, we let Rosie rest in a separate room but she isn't anywhere.

"Yo mate who you looking for?" Luke asked walking into the room.

"I was looking for Rosie you seen her?"

"Yeah Niall took her to the tour bus earlier she was tired and i think her ribs were hurting again."

"Thanks man see you later."

Rosie's P.O.V

Well I be enjoyed that nap but I'm still in pain with my stupid leg and ribs. God I am going to kill that man. Walking out into the main area of the tour bus I see none other than Louis sat on the sofas.

"Hey what you doing here?"

"I came to see how you was and to ask you something." I sit down next to him.

"I'm okay I guess, ribs are hurting a bit but ill be fine, what did you want to ask me?"

"Lie down." Louis moves over and helps me to lie down on the sofa.

"What did you want to ask me?"

Louis' P.O.V

After speaking to Luke I quickly went to the shop and grab a few bits for Rosie and I. I thought may as well have a movie night or something. Soon I here movement in the tour bus, looking up I see Rosie coming through into the lounge.