9. Saira

"Ab kiska lateefa agaya hai jo daant hi nai andar jarai?"

"Savere savere kam shuru hogaya? Tu te phone vich hi ghuss ja."

"Naa inni nazar laa. Raat de doh vhaj gaye ne."

"Ik te eh phone leh deh ke beh gaya eh"

"Hun je phone di awaz ayi te mein sidah kirdki de baar sut na eh."

Yupp... Its the same dialogues over and over again whether they come from Mama, Daddy, Naano, Daado, Bhai, chota bhai, ya pupoh ki parosi ki chachi ki saas. Regardless, the response is always the same. "Achaaaa... Na tang karein!". And who you may ask is the reason behind all of my baisti?

Well lets start from the beginning...

I found the dhoombros merely a year ago. Every girl has her fangirling obsessions, but believe me... Never in a million years did i think I could have found so much from a mere fangirl phase. Wattpad. Not only did i find the platform to express my passion of writing, but i found so much more. I found an outlet for my expressions, i found loyalty in my readers, but amongst all... I found some new friends. Maheen Samad. This girl made me realize that even a total stranger sitting somewhere on the other side of the world can become an inseperable part of your life. She became one of my closest friends in a matter of weeks. I could spill my feelings out as I were talking to a childhood friend. One day she asked me a simple question that quite possible altered a huge part of my life. Do you wanna join the group? Lets keep in mind, I had just recently met the Dhoombros at this time and entering a world of 30+ girls that were far more in love with them than i could ever be was quite possibly the most nerve wracking thing in the world. Are they gonna hate me just cause I met the Dhoombros? I was honestly kind of scared. But the moment i stepped foot into that group, i swear i was surrounded by so much love, warmth, and welcoming smiles. I couldn't understand how so many strangers that I barely knew could just welcome me so easily as if they had known me for ages. And that's where the journey began.

Our bizarre dysfunctional family

Bechare Bilal ki hadd se zyada baisti

Mehwi's begairat Pressure jokes

Singing songs for eachother in our be-suri voices

Staying up til 4am entertaining each other with the most pointless nonsense

Dwelling shamelessly over the perfection that DB is

Ganging up against others to protect our own in silly Instagram fights

Insulting eachother openly

Making ridiculous dubsmashes to share with one another

Teasing eachother endlessly

Pouring out our feelings to feel the weight lessen from shoulders

At the end of the day, these girls are sitting on the opposite ends of the world. Ive never met them and I quite possible never will, but the place that they've made in my heart is one that can never be shaken away. They taught me what it meant to put others pain before yours. They taught me how to laugh through the worst moments of life. They taught me how to shed tears in front of my Lord while asking him to keep these girls happy. I can try, but there's literally no way for me to describe these ladies in mere words. Maddy Mama's endless begairaties and late night imagines that make my heart explode. Maheen's everlasting presence that is alwaaays there to listen to my pointless drama and rant with me for hours on end. Fia's mother hen like passion; always caring and loving. Rabia baji's big sister like advice. Mehwi's besharam words that never fail to make me laugh til I cry. Arhams ability to make me smile through my every problem. Sabzi Mandi's utmost caring and compassionate personality that can make me see the best in the worst situation. My tannu sautun's ability to make me crack up for the most ridiculous reasons. If i didn't mention everyone in here, its only because im getting super emotional to continue, lol.

I never had a sister, but now ive got like 40... All thanks to my loves, my DB Deewanis.

I pray from the bottom of my heart each and every day... May Allah grant each and every one of you a long healthy life filled with every happiness that you could possibly imagine. May he shield you from every worry in thr world and keep a smile on your pretty faces even when tough times get the best of you. Ameen. Suma Ameen. Love you guys to the moon and back.