8. Arham

Soo. Where do i start?

Firstly, YES my name is Arham and i am a girl.

So i found about DhoomBros a long time ago but i wasn't crazy much. I started watching their videos last year and i went gaga. Like they are Flawless. I used to watch their videos daily. Repeating all the old one. My best friends used to get angry because i was so crazy. Then i stopped.

I found about wattpad through my cousin. She asked me to read a random book (not related to dhoombros) i made an account and i had no idea how to use it. I searched stories and i couldn't find any related to any famous author. It confused me alot. After a month or so i found a book related to DhoomBros. It was a fanfiction so i was pretty interested how it was. I started reading it and my interest grew.

I had no friends from the dbnation. At that time i didn't even know what dbnation is. Yes i am dumb. You can laugh.

Then i found 'Mannat'. I loved the story name and i started it. I fell in love with that book. After a few other books i found 'You give me Butterflies' and as it was of Shehry, bhai parhni tou parti thi na.

@oyechupkar was my first ever friend. She wasn't a fan that time. But i don't know why i wanted to be her friend. Lol. I asked for her snapchat and we started talking. But not much, because of the time difference. After 3-4 months i started sharing some of my stuff and she helped me through it. And i felt good.
On my first final exam, she met the DhoomBros. Soch lo mera haal. Itni hyper hoi v thi k raat ko so b nai saki. And when she sent the pictures on kik, i couldn't even revise my topics.

After a month, i read Sajdah, and you get the rest. I also started writing a story, so i wanted some readers so i messaged __snowflakes__ to read my story and all. She did read my story and also liked it. I was quiet happy.
I don't remeber how we exchanged our kik but we talked there for a week. Then this girl (stee), asked me that was i interested in joining the group of DBDEEWANIS. And i was shocked. I had no idea that she was apart of it.

(Secret: i wanted to be a part of dbdeewanis. But i had no idea that who the members are.) Kisi ko batana mat.

Stee did tell me that the group can go crazy with 7000+ messages each day. I said chill. I'm more crazy and maybe i'll be a part of it. (Texting all the time). It was sehri time so i just sent my number and went for aftari. After coming back i had 100+ messages.  And i was shocked. And guess what, I am a part of it.

Sab keh rahe ho ge k mein kya kahani suna rahi hun. Lekin mujhe likhna nai ata. Mein b dheet miti ki hun. Purriii dastan sunaon gen. Jo karna hai kar lo xD

After introducing to 20+ girls i was tired. Itna intro tou kabi new class mein ja k nai diya jitna in ko diya. But i was happy.

On my first day i got so much love. And it even made me cry. They kept on complimenting me, and me being the sharmeela farooki, kept blushing for 3 days.  And i still get the love.

I never had a nick name, but on the first night i had many nicknames. And now i have the most nicknames i guess. From arhu to peachers. Hami to ham. Bukhari to bukhari sahab. Shagufta. Elsa, snow white. And i can't even remember which one. (Sorry guys, bhoolakar hun thori.) And i love each and every single nickname. Itne pyaar se jo diya :')

I am literally on my phone 24/7. And online full time. These girls even thought that i don't sleep. Thou i sleep a lot. Lekin in ko kon batye. Chup k soti hun. *smirks*

But, This group of girls, taught me how to love. How to have fun. How to be crazy and how to be serious. I fell in love with then. Oh no, not their faces. But their hearts. These girls are beautiful from the inside and outside.
In just one night, i found a new family. A family with only beautiful strong ladies. It didn't matter what age you are. The friendship matter. The relation matters. The Love matters. 

Takleef mein aik hoti, roti sari hain. Pareshani aik ki hoti, dua sab kartien. Khushi aik ki hoti, thumke sab lagatien. And it doesn't matter that from what country or what religion you are..

I used to be in depression for days. And after joining the group, i never cried to sleep. Haste haste soti thi. Itna tou kabi nai hasi hon gen zindagi mein. Meri ami ko tou shak ho jata tha k kahen koi boyfriend tou nai hai. Ab un ko kya batati, k aik boyfriend nai. 47 hain.. Jin se itna pyaar mila hai jitna aaj kal ka koi friend b nai karta ho ga :')

Our crazy chats are never ending. Db parivaar ki baaten. Imagining stuff. Shabistaah aka maddy aka my mama, is the craziest and beghairt girl i know. Bisti tikka k karti hai waise.

Bloody mary aka mery-um and humi are my partners in singing. Bus aik word chahiye teh asan ni gaddi start ho jandi ey. Munni se le k sheila ko b badnam karwa deta hain hum tou sunny leone ka soch lo.

@oyechupkar and @faiqazahra are the two beauties i'm closet to. Fia tou janu hai meri. I love her talks and her voice. MA SHA ALLAH. Bus ganne sunne hote mujhe is se. Aur saira, uff Allah aise bhen kisi ko na de (jk, she's great) itna tang karti mujhe lekin pyaar itna he karti. Aur mein jal jati hun. But i love her alot.

And how can i forget my pressure queen iioyemehwish I talked to her on eid and i don't know what to say. She is just so full of pressure. But she is literally love.. I didn't know why she is called the pressure queen and when i got to know, i was laughing so hard.

I love each and everyone of them. Jaan hai yeh sab meri. Bia api se le k chunni munni mifu tak. Sab meri jaansss hain. I haven't mentioned all of them because i'm out of words. Kis kis k bare mekn kya kya kahon. Lekin yeh zaror kahon gen k THEY ARE THE BEST SISTERS I EVER HAD!

I love all of them. Alot. These words, they can't describe what i feel. Yeh tou sirf kuch alfaz hai jo mein ne yahan likhe hai. Aur abi tou yeh adhi se b kam kahani hai meri. Puri sunne bheto tou saal beet jaye gen, lekin yeh kahani adhoori rahe ge.

And the group is called as 'Dbdeewanis' but it's more of a 'hum hain aik dosri ki deewanis' because we hardly talk about the guys. Random talks hoti hain aur agar koi picture post ho jaye ya video, bussss. Ho jao sare jangli. Ho gaye sare jangli *starts singing*

*comes back to reality* I can write a whole book on this and never get tired. Lekin abi mein tireds ho hain hun. Aur mein aur kuch nai bata rahi. Because i feel like this is mixed up. And it is. I mixed up the paragraphs. (Note: i'm mot good with essays, and this feels like an essay)

In the end i want to say that,
May ALLAH shower his blessing on all of us. I want everyone single of these girls to be happy and successful. May ALLAH grant them all the happiness. And May they live a long and happy life! I LOVE YOU ALL MY CRAZY DBDEEWANIS! *hugs each and everyone of you*

Now you all can laugh. HAWHAWHAW.
ALLAH HAFIZ.