chapter5

DARCY'S P.O.V so at niall's we went to sleep and when i woke up a irish boy what cooking (bacon,eggs,toast,ect.) and i went to Niall and i went up behind him and scared him lol "what the WHY DID YOU DO THAT DARC!"   "because i did " i said and he looked at me confused and i laughed so hard i almost peed my pants lol then Niall was done with the food we sat down and ate the great food!! after that Niall called my dad and i heard laughing and i was confused byt that and so i called Hannah and we talked and she said she mite like  a nother guy but i don't think that she always has mixed feelings with guys but her and Zayn are ment to be together forever and ever lol i sound creepy now lol. so after the 4 hours of talking to Hannah i got ready for the day i had on some white shorts and a green t-shirt on that said "love" and i put my curly hair in a bun and after  that Niall took me to the beach and we laughed and went for a swim and after that me and Niall ate some candy and we went home to see my dad and he talked to Niall and said i can't listen to there conversation i'm to young , whatever i'm not to young i wear bras! i'm not a little girl like 5! i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!          HANNAH'S P.O.V  so i was laying with Zayn and i don~t know who i like Austin Mhone or Zayn Malik  OMG who do you think i should be with!        A/N   hey so who do you think Hannah should go out with ?????