chapter 16

DARCY'S P.O.V.  so today we are getting married and i cant wait me and Niall were talking about having children and we both want 2 kids the boy will be Liam and the girl will be Acacia. well right now im getting ready for  the wedding  and im getting my makeup done and  my hair is done already  and its  in a bow in the back and the rest falling down  i love it. the girls just got down with doing my make up and thats when Hannah walked in she looked like a tornado hit her she was a mess  and then she walked up to me and smaked me! on my wedding day !  i got up and punched her in the face  like what the crap did i do to her well sorry that you look like a tramp. well then it got messed up "you are the uglyest person on earth i hope you die!" hannah said "well sorry i dont wake up every day to impress you so!" i yelled back "you know what get out of here it's my wedding day if you like it or not and if you come back here i will hurt you so bad you will not be able you wakeup !" i yelled her  eyes just widened "well what a nice best friend" she yelled back "well i try and best friend you think i really like you you hurt Zayn and Austin called and said  he has a girlfriend so stay away from me and my family and go to your little club were you came from you belong there!" i yelled at her and smaked her  and she left  good. well all the girls got ready and in there dresses and im in mine (pic to the side) and now its time i got ready to walk  my Dad was walking me :)  the music  started to play and then before i knew it Niall was right in front of me  so after all the vows we kissed this kiss had love  and a lot of it . we danced all night  and then me and Niall left to go on some trip and we got to a beach house  it was beautiful  just perfect  and then Niall got out of the car and picked my up  bridelstyle  and we walked oin and  were talking about when we should try to have kids and said  when were ready i just love him sooo much !     A/N hey glittery unicorns how are yah follow me on insta :stay_weird511   love you bye :)  hope you like :)