chapter 12

EL'S P.O.V .   god i never seen Darcy so freaking mad she was always so calm and sweet now WOW she has changed so much i just have to blam the life as a teen the drama,boys,mean girls, ect. but WOW "WOW Darc i never seen you  so mad" i said "i know but she cant hurt my dad not on my watch" Darcy said  i had to leave early because the boys are going on tour again and i wont see Lou for 6 months so im spending time with him today because we are going to go clubbing  with the boys and Danny,Darc so thats why we went shopping   so yeah  my dress is silver and lines across with darker silver and i put some blue heels with it with some blue earings  and some normal makeup and my hair was going to be curly so i have to get ready i hope we have a fun night :)   HANNAH'S P.O.V. so i only have 1 month left with Zayn and i got a dress because all of us are going clubbing and my dress is blue with  a black belt around the waist with some dimonds  i put some black heels with it and  my hair was curly and yeah im getting ready right now so ... ohh yeah and some black hear drop heart earings  so... i just did my make up it is blue going in to black  and now im done and the boys are picking us up at 12:00 and it is 11:52 almost time to go Zayn got ready with the boys :) so.. bye for now lol   HARRY'S P.O.V.  so when i found out that Selena was cheatting on  me i was mad and that my daughter found out im just sad that she has to see me cry every day on her mothers birthday because  her mother died and Darcy reminds me of her the finger tips ,the voice, the eye lashes , the nose , ect.  but the only she has that i have is my eyes and hair and my dimples and color skin and the hands  but seeing her do that just warms my heart because Abby  ( her mothers name is Abby ) would of wanted me to be happy and not cry because a gilr cheatted on me  i hope i can meet some one that understands me        DARCY'S P.O.V.    so my dress looks like ----> green  dress that comes just up to the knees  and has a little dimonds on the top of the bottom of the breast line and is beatiful !  and my heels are silver and dimond earings  and my hair is curly so i hope we have a great time bye :D   A/N  so im sorry that i haven't posted in a long time i had to think and hope all you like the story bye bye :)