Moving to North America

Jada P.O.V
September 14, 2017

My mother and I were taking a walk around the neighborhood then ( BANG BANG BANG) was all I heard was a thud and and I saw her laying there lifeless.

Dad: "Everybody get up!"

I woke up panting and sweaty.My heart was beating rapidly considering my dad just scared me out my sleep.I sat up thinking 'Todays the day we move from Mexico'. I took my pills for my leukemia.I got out of bed and did my hygiene. After I was finished I went down to the kitchen and greeted my dad. I saw my dad, brother,and sister eating breakfast.

Me:"Good morning"

Tim:" Good morning" my brother talked with his mouth full. I hate when people do that.

Dad & Jade:"Good morning"

I went to the refrigerator and poured myself some Apple juice.

Tim:" Aren't you gonna eat breakfast"

Me:" No you know I hate breakfast foods"

Tim: Sighs "Right"

Dad:"We have to hurry so we can get a move on I don't wanna miss this flight"

Me:"Thats impossible because taking your private Jet"

Dad: smiles " I know but I want us to get when it's still light outside. So hurry"

Jade:" I'm definitely gonna miss this house." she frowns

Dad:"Yeah,we all are but we're doing this for the better.We're doing this for a new start."

Tim:"Yeah, I'm gonna miss it but I can't wait to get to Los Angeles,California so I can check out the babes I heard they walk around in swim suits majority of the time"

Dad:"Boy get your head out of the clouds"

We all got our things and headed to the limo.We put our bags in the trunk and got into the car.Our driver took off to the airport. There was a big croud of fans waving goodbye to us and yelling our names. We waved back.Then we got out the car and ran to the into the Jet to avoid the large crowd.

Dad:sighs "That was hectic"

Tim:" Yeah, I loved it. Did y'all see all those girls"

Dad:"Boy what I tell you"

Flight Attendant:" We will be taking off in five.....so buckle up"

I was terrified as the plane was taking off I clutched on the armrest. I was breathing heavily.I'm terrfied of being on roller coasters yet along planes/jets. The plane finally went a steady pace. I became less scared.

Flight Attendant:" You may now walk around"

My dad, brother,sister and I released our seatbelt. I then got comfortable.......3 hours and 27 minutes past and we were about to land. There where tons of fans waiting outside yelling etc.We then got our things and got off the plane. L.A literally took my breath away.

Fan #1:"We love you!"

Fan#2:" Welcome to L.A hope you enjoy it"

We finally made it to the limo.

Dad:"Its good to be back in the USA I'm telling you all's are gonna love it here.

Me:" Yeah, I've learned my lesson-"

Tim:"Yeah, more groupies."

Me:"No-"

Jade:"We get a whole new wardrobe" she smiled

Me:" Oh YEAH,that too.Thanks for the reminder.But that's not what I was talking about meant doubting the USA before actually seeing it myself"

We all chuckled

Jade:"Dad where and when are we gonna go to get our new clothes?"

Dad:" After you start school" he chuckled

Jade and I:" After school starts?!"we both said in unison

Dad:" I'm joking ,I'm joking tomorrow is when we'll go,and we're going to the mall. I'll have to rent it out for the day to prevent confusion"

Tim:"You two clunkheads are over excited I thought you'd be the complete opposite"

Me:"Well I think your more exited to go the beach which may not happen than us wanting to go to the mall"

Jade:" Gone preach it pastor mm mm"

Tim:"You watch too much Emmanuel Hudson"

We all laughed while my dad sat there looking confused because he didn't get it

Tim:"Dad,step into the 21st century"

Dad:"Shut up"