Chapter- 6

Oh my God. This was amazing, everything was. From the kiss to the way his hands were roaming all over my body. It was like I couldn't get enough of him. He pulled me more closer to him rubbing his hard on against me making me want to get his clothes off. His hands moved to the hem of my blouse to take it off when the full weight of what we were doing and who I was doing it with dawned on me. " Stop"
I breath out but he didn't seem to hear me so I pushed him.

"What the fuck " he said passing his hand through his hair and staring at me.

"We can't do this" why was this becoming hard. Just telling him to leave me alone was difficult.
" I ask u to respect me Dylin because am not one of your play things"

He started to move close to me but I stopped him. " Why are u being so stubborn. U can't keep lying to urself u know that right"

" What am I lying to myself about."

" U know u want me we both do so why don't u just give in" it would have been easier if he wasn't looking at me as if he wanted to devour me.

"I don't want u" keep saying it and u might actually believe it.

" U don't ?" he scoffed " It didn't seem like it to me. We just kissed Brenda and I felt it"

"Keep believing whatever u want because I don't care but am warning u to stay away from me" I said and went straight to the door to let myself out. I could have sworn I heard him say "we are not done yet". I went back to our table but it was empty. I guess Nellie was on the dance floor with Mike. I sat down and took my phone out to distract me but I could feel someone was watching me. I guess I know who it is now. I can still feel his lips on mine and I wondered what would have happened if I had let him. This has to stop because I don't think my heart can deal with another heartbreak and Dylin Willams was definitely going to give me one. He doesn't do relationships from the way he changes girlfriends every week and I am not in for a fling so we were so not going to happen. We both own the company and if anything goes wrong between us working together would be difficult as if it wasn't already. The company doesn't need this right now so whatever is going on has to stop.

" Having fun ?" Nellie asked sitting down with Mike beside her.