Chapter 4~Ronnie

Running away from the man smiling gave me a sense of axileration. I smile and open my arms wide not caring about the blood or the mud or the fact that I might die. "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf the big bad wolf the big bad wolf! Who's afraid of the big bad wolf tralalalala!!" I sing this tune loud enough do that the man may hear me. But then I slow down and stop. Why are you stopping?! You could run forever and get out of here and yet you are stopping?!?! I stop smiling and look back I can just barely see the man getting up,struggling a bit. Figures. He's been coupes up in a classroom all his life, he wouldn't know much about the real world. I roll my eyes and walk back over to him my mind screaming at me, what are you doing?!?!! Turn back around and run!!!! I stop when I am close to him. His face is covered with mud and his hair is all messy. I reach out my hand to him, he seems to be hesitant at first but soon grabs my glove. I have lost a lot of things but I have made sure that I always have my gloves. He gets up and says thank you. But I don't really hear him, all I can see are his piercing eyes. And his face, the details were so distinctive. "It's you." I whisper in awe. He looks puzzled but then concerned. I feel light headed and black out from all the loss of blood. My last thought being, he knows why, he will protect me, he'll help me.