PROLOGUE: #WHERESBIGBANG

August 19, 2015 - SEOUL, SK

BIGBANG WAS NOWHERE IN SIGHT during its 10th Anniversary earlier at Seoul Olympic Stadium. Fans that came from all over the world was shocked to see the the lifesize 5 giftboxes on stage empty. At first they thought it was part of the surprise, but 20 minutes later there's still no sign of the Kings on stage.

Many suspected that the ditched the anniversary due to hectic schedule, but YG Entertainment confirmed that there was no overlapping of schedule that happened.

It was later revealed that no one in the company even their family and friends know where they are right now, that's when YG CEO Mr Yang decided to call for Enforcers and investigators to resolve this matter.

The fans, however, was given Bigbang Freebies, free food, drinks and ride as an apology with the sudden disappearance of their idols.

Many maybe disappointed and angry, but most of them are also concerend if there's something serious that happened to the members.

As of writing, the enforcers are under investigation with the retrieved farewell note.

We, reporters turned Bigbang journalists cannot contain ourselves from watching the fans be disappointed with what happened, and so we decided to follow the operatives and asked for details about this matter.

One enforcer rejected the camera but he shared what they saw inside Top's house. It was reported that the group gathered together last night for a dinner.

They were gone the next morning, although their managers thought they can go to the event venue by themselves since it's an anniversary since their debut in 2006, they didn't.

"All that's left was a note on the table, apologizing to the fans for ditching the event." He said.

Afterwards he also revealed the last sentence from the note saying,

"PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME, WE ARE COMING HOME."

Dara immediately turned off her phone after reading the news. They were all gathered in YG Building together with other artists and Bigbang's family. There were also alot of fans waiting outside. YG CEO Yang Hyunsuk was the most tensed of all.

All of them are shouting and continuously talking that annoyed Bom who just recently surfaced from the public eye after going mia for months.

"There's no use." She stood up from the chair and let everyone listen to her.

"Have you seen the message? You can all read right?"

The room was quiet for a moment because she spoke in a loud voice.

"They didn't go missing, they don't want to be found...... Yet. Let them cool themselves. They are not the type to bring trouble."

"But unnie, they've done this before right? I mean they've planned something like this in the past..." Minzy said in a worried tone.

"Please, let them have time and space. I trust our boys, if they don't come back, I will quit from this company and swear not to be on stage again."

"Hey, aren't you going a little overboard?" Yang Hyunsuk commented, he could not think properly anymore.

The reporters are writing down what Bom said.

"Let this reach the fans.... In behalf of Bigbang, I am calling out all vips to just hold on and let's just pray for their safety." Bom faced one of the cameraman as she said her message.

The investigators later on interviewed Bom but it seems that even her who said alot of encouraging words don't know where they went.

Their last conversation with the members was last night at 9:00. They even reminded them not to drink much so they can wake up early. Their managers were still shock right now they can't comment on anything.

"Seungri. Did anyone contact Seungri-sshi?"

A staff raised her hand.

"What do you have?"

"I contacted him.. Last night.."

"Did he reply?"

"Within my capabilities I tried my best sir."

That made the ceo growl in anger.

"Be specific!!"