Nightmares

That night I got into bed feeling happy but a little bit upset that I didn't get to talk to Draco after all this. I decided that the first thing I'd do next morning was talk with Draco. I snuggled under the warm covers and heard the heavy rain pounding on the roof. It slowly made me fall asleep. 

"HANNAH!!" A horrible voice yelled.

I knew that voice all too well. I shrieked and noticed that I was in a room I'd never seen before. I was still in my pyjamas. I looked around but the room was empty and dark. 

"Potter isn't enough." A voice said, and I felt like I'd heard that voice before. 

Where was all this coming from?! There was nobody else in the room but me! 

"Potter's blood and her blood were used to bring me back." The voice said, and I realized who it was. 

Voldemort.

"We need her again. I have 2 targets now, Potter and Stark. Their connection gets stronger every day." I heard him saying.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled into the darkness.

I heard him laughing.

"Shut up, stupid girl!" He said. "But then again, you aren't exactly stupid, are you Hannah Stark? You could do big things, especially with that power of yours. But you decide to side with Potter because of your connection." 

"I've been Harry's best friend since birth and I had no idea we had a connection until I was 14! Me siding with Harry has absolutely nothing to do with our connection, but mow that you mention it, it does now." I said, crossing my arms, hoping that this wasn't going to go too far. 

"Oh, Hannah." His menacing voice said, and he sounded really close. 

I squinted into the darkness ahead of me and saw a dark figure approaching. That's when I realized I was in the dark forest...something like that. I searched for my wand and couldn't find it. Since when did I lose my wand?! I saw Voldemort come out and the moon came out from behind a cloud, revealing him to me. 

"Stay away from me." I said, trying to sound aggressive but epically failing. 

He stepped back away from me. 

"Hannah, Hannah, Hannah." Voldemort said, taking out his wand and holding it by his side in his pale bony fingers. 

Voldemort grinned.

"Looks like I have 2 targets now. You, and your pathetic friend Potter." He said. 

"Don't you dare call him pathetic!" I said, plucking up courage and taking a step angrily towards the Dark Lord. 

Voldemort laughed which honestly made m e want to slap him but I resisted thankfully. 

"If anyone here is pathetic, it's you!" I yelled at the top of my voice, making his smile disappear from his face and turn into a cold look. 

"Is that so?" He said, and to my horror pointed his wand at me, shooting a spell, making me fly backwards, spinning through the air and land heavily on the leafy ground. 

I groaned and tried to get up, but he was standing next to me, holding his wand over me again. His snake-like eyes were on the scar on my leg. Oh no, please no. He seemed to know what I was thinking and saw his fear in my eyes. His eyes glinted dangerously  and an evil smile appeared across his face. 

"And you both have scars." He said in a fake-sweet tone. 

His eyes turned cold again as he reached down with his finger to touch my scar.