Chapter One: The beginning

This is a Minecraft Fanfic, rather a hidden story (From The Two White Eyes One Dark Tunnel Series), from 'Wolfie's' point of view. Enjoy! 

Note: Please don't steal any material, even though I don't personally see a point in stealing ideas from a Minecraft Fanfic about Everwolves and other different topics like that. Feel free to contact me, or the owner of the Two White Eyes One Dark Tunnel (WolfOfTheNorth) about using any information or ideas from the story. Once more, I hope you enjoy :D

...

The blocky sun began to settle below the chunked out forest limbs, an equally blocked out moon rising in the opposite direction. The night was in full swing, skeletons and zombies spawning with soft groans and clanks of bone all around the blocked out world, threatening any and every Minecraftian, just like every other night. Except, this wasn't a normal night... Atleast not for Wolfie. This was the beginning of her life, atleast what she remembered of it. A tall figure, roughly three blocks high, rather fleshed out, paired with one striking blue eye, another an aqua marine like color, carried Wolfie towards a bright beacon of light, craddling her tiny frame. Opening her eyes, the tiny human like form looked up curiously, her naturally hazel eyes instantly surveying the strange creature. Becoming fightened, the tiny Wolfie cried softly, her blocky eyes held shut tightly as her soft wails sounded out through the somewhat still night. Although, her cries were silenced a few moments later from a warming lullaby, one for that matter Wolfie still remembers today; but that's besides the point. 

"Hush little Wolfie..Don't cry.." The figure whispered in a soft tone, a subtle tune within their voice as some syllables were stressed and others not. 

"There's no need to run.. or cry...You'll be a strong Wolfie... Both inside.. and Out...Without.. A shadow of a doubt.. So don't forget.....No matter how tough the times.... You'll be-" The somewhat odd lullaby was cut off abruptly, an arrow whizzing near the two forms, vibrating violently as it hit an oak tree near by, piercing the bark thusly. 

"Artemis.." The figure spoke, hugging her tiny form in a soft craddle, looking into her eyes soothingly. Almost after the words were spoken, everything went black.. No sight, no sounds, no warmth.. Nothing...