Mystery Glimpse

By the door stands a figure of a handsome young stud nothing short of perfection. Tousled dark brown hair, piercing grey eyes, a sexy sturdy jawline and a broad chest. Despite being centuries old, he looked as youthful as he did all those years ago...

"O M G Cyrus! This was totally unexpected! How did you... Gosh! I missed you soo much." Liz rushes towards him breaking into a hug. He hugs back and gently kisses her on the cheek.

"I missed you too Liz!" He says with his deep erotic accent.

I don't move. Smiling is all that hits my brain that moment. He walks over to the bed and gives me a gentle hug. I don't resist.

"So, how's everything?" He says. "Ever got a chance to come out of that vampire coffin and explore the world?" He chuckles.

Cyrus is one in a million. He is cute and he has a really bad sense of humor which makes him cuter. Bestowed with unimaginably handsome features and god-like physique, he knows he could get any girl he desires. Yet he is incapable of love, or so he believes. He is non-other than a stranger I had bumped into a couple of years ago. A stranger whom I can call my family.

"Was I supposed to laugh?"

"Never mind."

"So, what's the reason for your sudden appearance?" Asks Liz.

"Naa no reason. Was planning to visit Deuxave Falls and evoke the changes from the past... that's all. Happened to pass by after dinner and you know just stopped to see you guys!"

"And you did a great job stopping by Cyrus." Liz grins.

"Dinner? Where?" As far as I know Cyrus, he wouldn't waste his money and time in some restaurant especially here in Boston, where expensive is what crawls around in every corner. Cyrus is stingier than me. My suspicion grows.

"Erm you would not wanna know! Okay. Change topic! So what's up with you guys?"

"No Cyrus... Tell me... Dinner where?"

"Nowhere special Jess!"

"Cyrus, I wanna know where? Where exactly?"

"In the forest."

"And what exactly did you eat in the forest?"

"Is she planning on becoming a reporter or something?" He looks at Liz. She giggles.

"Cyrus look at me. What did you eat in the forest?"

"I guess he ate trees!" I hear her guffaw.

"CYRUS WHAT DID YOU EAT?"

"I didn't eat anybody. I just fed on her!" He speaks fast.

"Who is the her?"

"I don't know. I left her in a car."

"Valencia." I mutter. "You fed on Valencia!"

"Yea, if that's her name."

"Cyrus how could you OH MY GAWD! Tell me whatever happened in detail. I know you wouldn't have fed on her without a purpose."

"I met her in Deuxave Grills. She tried signaling me wanting to tell me something. And then I decided to, you know, go over and ask her what it was. She said she likes me. And I am just like umm okay. And she is like she wants me. And I was pretty much confused on the difference between the two lines she said. And then she held my hand and pulled me out of the backdoor. She forced me to kiss her. I did. It felt good, so I pretended to like her too. And she got all gaga over me or something and went all wild. And then she gave me wine and drove me over to her house. And she started acting all crazy. She pulled me over to her bed and pushed me down till I laid flat and she started unbuttoning her shirt. And I am just like awkward. And before I could see things get even more awkward, I stood up pulled close to her and compelled her to fall asleep so that I could Ieave. I don't know what was wrong with that chick but she kept muttering something even in her sleep. I didn't bother and as I walked towards the door, she suddenly grabbed my hand from nowhere and pulled me closer to her asking me to kiss her again. And I'm just like didn't I tell you to bloody sleep. And she is like FEED ON ME. And I'm like whoa young lady, I gotta go. And she is like Please taste me. And I could no longer resist. My fangs had anyways grown sharper. And BAM I just dig into her neck and yeah that's it!" He pauses. "You want more details?"