Eggmans good side(english version)

Eggman again builted the headquarters of Chaos that again dominated the entire universe. But there was some mistake, headquarters of Chaos imploded and transferred Eggman and his robots to another of parallel universe where the planet earth in a few years will be born Vocaloid. And Eggman pleased and he did not care which establishes Eggman empire.

In a few years they were born  Miku and Mikuo and Eggman was more pleased. All life he's followed until it was when Miku and Mikuo for 10 years where he saw how Sukone Tei something seaking to truck driver.

Eggman still watching Miku, Zimi and Luka, when in fact Luka accidentally bumped into Miku and tubled her icecream. Then they began to fight, when in fact Luka's star of friendship falled on the road. Zimi came lifted star, but then roared truck, he collided Zimi and killed her. In doing so, the driver braked as he could. When  Eggman saw that, he softened. When the driver got out of the truck, Eggman noticed that this is the heart of the driver who was at Sukone Tei. When Eggman flying camera   is looking , Eggman camera saw on the roof Sukone Tei how devilish smile. And Eggman was angry. Than  Zimi body put into the grave, Eggman's probe took from Zimi's body DNA and atoms, but only a part. When Eggman had Zimi's DNA and atoms, he inserted into the animating process equipment and products launched.

It's been six years when Eggman saw dying die Samune Zimi. It took him six years old when he finally revived Samune Zimi. She was 15 years old. So he called Mikuo. As Mikuo came very surprised Eggman what he did when he said everything. When you have completed the interview, Mikuo took Zimi and went back to the city. As Mikuo and Zimi left, Eggman started his spaceship Crimson Egg, flew to his parallel universe and never any Vocaloid heard of him.