Chapter 2

If you're having a hard time with my story im sorry im trying to keep everything in third person.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Narrator:

"Hello, I'm Leo. Who are you?" Yui looked up and saw a little boy with brown eyes looking at her. "I'm Yui," she said. Leo sat down beside her and asked, "What are you doing in the castle gardens?" Yui looked at him before answering. She noticed the boy had a basket full of bread. "Today's my birthday, and my mommy said I can explore the castle now."

"Your mom lets you go around the castle?" said Leo. Yui nodded and then asked, "Why are you carrying bread?" Leo explained how he was the baker's son and came to deliver bread to the castle. Yui liked Leo and asked him to be her friend. The two agreed and made a promise. Then Leo told Yui he wanted to show her something and took her to the pond. As they approached a beautiful pond, Yui gasped at the sight of the sparkling water and the colorful fish swimming beneath the surface. She leaned in to take a closer look at her reflection when suddenly, she felt a force push her from behind.

Yui struggled to catch her breath as she begged Leo for help, but he just stood there, watching her sink deeper into the water. With each passing second, Yui's strength waned, and as she fought to stay afloat, she realized that she was in grave danger.

Finally, as she began to lose consciousness, Leo spoke up. "Happy Birthday, Yui," he said with a cold smile, before walking away and leaving her to drown.

Yui's screams echoed through the gardens, and Amora, the castle maid, rushed to her aid. With all her strength, Amora dove into the water and fought to save Yui's life. After many attempts, Yui was finally safe, but she was left traumatized by the events that had transpired.

As Amora put Yui to bed, she knew that something had to be done about Leo's behavior. As she closed the door behind her, panic set in. Had it finally begun?

 Had it finally begun?