sickly little ones

Angel: headspace of a one year old

Ashley: headspace of a two year old

Lexi: headspace of a one year old

Calum: headspace of a one year old

Ashton: headspace of a three year old

Luke: headspace of a one year old

Michael: headspace of a two year old

Harry: Dada

Liam: daddy

Louis: papa

Niall: Da

Prompt: The boys awake to find that Ashton and Angel have caught a vomit bug.

^^^^^^^^

Louis' POV

It was three in the morning and I was woken up by something shaking me I look and see Ashton covered in vomit and crying, quickly I get him to the bathroom and get him ready for a bath to clean him up.

once he'd all cleaned up I give him medicine and put him to bed with me.

*8 am*

I wake up to see Ashton still sleeping, I get up and start heading to Lexi and Calum's room when I hear Liam and Harry trying to get someone to stop crying.

so I head to them and see Angel covered in vomit crying, I pick her up and take her to the bathroom to clean her up.

Liam comes in and gives me a diaper and some cloths.

I now have two little sicklings to take care of Ashton and Angel are both cuddling and looking at me.

^^^^ naptime ^^^^

Liam's POV

I set Luke down at the arts and crafts table where the rest are waiting for my instructions.

"I know your upset that Ashy and Angel are sick, so we're gonna make them some cards." I told them, their eyes light up and they grabbed all kinds of stickers and paper.

They started to draw on paper and place stickers all over it.

Michael looked up at me and showed me his cards that he made for Ashton and Angel.

"Daddy how they gonna get the cards if we cant go visit them?" He asked me.

"When you finish we'll give them to papa then they can get them." I told him.

The others finished their cards and gave them to me and I took them to Louis.

"I think they will like these when they wake up." Louis smiled when he took the cards and smiled.

^^^^^^

Louis POV

As I walk back in the door I see that Ashton and Angel are up, I walk over to them and check on the nappies both of them are in need for a change.

I walk over to my computer desk and grab the wipes and two nappies, I decide to change Ashton first.

I pick him up and place him at the end of the bed, I unbutton his pajamas and untape the sides of the nappy.

I clean him up and put the new nappy on him, when I'm done I put him back to bed and give him a sippy cup of juice.

I lay Angel down and I undo her pajamas and change her out of the old dirty nappy and change her into a new clean nappy.

I pick her up and lay her next to Ashton and give her her sippy cup.

I lay a packet of crackers right beside them so they can snack on them for a little bit.

I just hope they feel better soon.

^^^^^^^

A/n: Because there are so many characters you guys can request certain babies and daddies.