house of Anubis the life of jare chapter 1

Claire has became nauseous and has ran to a bathroom. It's been 3 years since giving birth to her son Adam. Now Claire has taken a pregnancy test and is waiting for the results. As she waits, she has a flashback about meeting her crush Jerome while standing in the rain and he took her to his cart where it has an umbrella and it was love at 1st sight. The pregnancy test comes back positive. Claire cries. She's pregnant with a 2nd child. Her and Jerome have plans for a dance and dinner while a friend at the kingdom babysits Adam. Claire puts on her long purple dress and purple high heels. Jerome has put on a tux. They eat then start dancing. When they start dancing, Claire says "Jerome I have to tell you something babe." Jerome says "what is it sweetie?" Claire says "babe I'm pregnant again." Jerome says "really? We're having another baby?" Claire says yes. Then Jerome and Claire kiss and dance. Jerome says "I promise I will protect you, our 2nd baby and Adam no matter what baby." Claire says "I love you babe." They kiss. Jerome says "you look beautiful in that dress and those heels honey." Claire says "thanks baby." They continue dancing through the night. The next morning Claire wakes up in her night clothes and walks to a mirror and lifts up her shirt and puts her hand to her stomach and says "I cant wait to meet you little one. You have a brother." Then Jerome and Claire walk down to tell the kingdom about her pregnancy news. Claire announces "I'm pregnant." Everyone claps and smiles. Everyone is so happy about their king and queen having another baby. That night Claire asks Jerome "how are we gonna get to a hospital to find out how far along I am babe?" Jerome says "let's get some of our fellow sibuna members to take us to the doctor." Claire says "good idea sweetheart". An hour later, Jerome calls Jake Chambers. He asks " can I ask for a favor?" Jake says "no problem. What can I do for you?" Jerome says "can you take me and my wife Claire to a doctor's appointment soon? We're having another baby. We need a ride. Can you help us?" Jake says "how about me and my wife Amber take you there?" Jerome and Claire say "OK. We'll see you in a week." Jake says OK and him and Jerome hang up. Jerome and Claire work out schedules for a vacation in England. They get set to have a vacation in England where sibuna is waiting. Claire is so happy she's pregnant again. She hopes its gonna be a baby girl. They get their stuff and their son Adam in the car and drive to England. When they get there they go inside to suprise sibuna. Everyone hugs Jerome and Claire and Adam. Claire and Jerome walk into the living room. Claire says to everyone "I'm pregnant." Everyone smiles and claps and hugs Claire. They're very excited she's having a 2nd baby. She starts to nap. She has a dream about giving birth to her second baby. Then Jake and Amber take Claire to the hospital for her appointment. She goes to a room where she's on a table and lifts up her blue shirt. The doc turns on the machine and begins doing the ultrasound on Claire. Claire is wearing white shorts and blue shirt and blue sandals. Then the doc tells Claire "you're 12 weeks pregnant". Claire and Jerome are happy about the result. Claire says " I'm 12 weeks pregnant." They drive back to Anubis house where Claire says "I'm 12 weeks along". They hug Claire. They decide to throw a party for her to celebrate her 2nd pregnancy.