house of Anubis the life of jaire the final chapter

Jerome, Amber and Jake have taken Claire to the hospital. As they walk in. Jake feels Claire's head and senses she has a fever. Claire is checked in a room. After Jerome lays Claire on a hospital bed, Claire wakes up and yells out in pain. She looks and sees her water has broke and 5cm dilated. After a few hours the nurses take her to a delivery room and Jerome holds Claire's left leg and left hand and the nurses tell her to push. Claire starts pushing. The baby's head comes out. Then the nurses tell her to push one more time and Claire pushes. The baby comes out. They name the baby mal. They take Claire back to a hospital room after Claire passes out and her condition gets bad. The nurses tell Jerome, Amber and Jake that Claire has gone into a coma. They cry. After 12 hours, sibuna arrives as a nurse tells them Claire is awake but has tuberculosis. They're treating her at the moment. They all cry. Then the doctor tells them she survived. Then they go see Claire. Claire asks "where's my baby?" The doc says "she's in the next room." Claire and Jerome walk to the next room to see their daughter mal. Then sibuna sees mal. Then Amber gets nauseous and runs to a bathroom. Jake goes in to help her. Jake says "I think you better take a pregnancy test sweetheart." She says "okay baby". Jake gives Amber a pregnancy test and goes to the bathroom to take the test. 3 minutes later, as the others are seeing Claire holding her baby, Amber's pregnancy test result comes. She's shocked by what she sees. She goes to tell Jake. Everyone is celebrating Claire holding hers and Jerome's daughter mal as they live happily ever after.