house of Anubis the life of jaire chapter 2

Claire and Jerome are so excited about having their 2nd child. A month later, they go to her ultrasound appointment. The doc tells Claire to lay on the table and lift her shirt up. Gel is put on Claire's stomach. After the ultrasound, Jerome and Claire get news from the doc. "It's a girl." They are so happy about it. After getting back to France, Jerome has planned a special anniversary date. Rose petals lead Claire to the roof where Jerome is in a tux. They dance and share a long and passionate kiss through the night. Then Claire feels a kick. As they sleep in their bed, her stomach grows. Then a party is thrown for Claire and Jerome in the dining hall to celebrate their update about her pregnancy. They decide to name the baby mal. Jerome says "mal is perfect honey." Claire says "thanks babe". Claire has a dream about giving birth to mal. Then Jerome and Claire call sibuna to tell them about her pregnancy. They decide to invite her over for a few days. Claire and Jerome agree to it and decide to meet up with sibuna in a week. They're so excited about seeing them. Amber says to Claire and Jerome " me and Jake Chambers had another baby. We have a son named jack." They say "awww". They say bye and hang up.