~Joey Graceffa and Daniel Preda?~

-Anna's P.O.V-
Im in the living room, waiting for the girls to finish breakfast. I hope they never finish :p. Hopefully I get adopted on Sunday, even though I don't want to, but I just went to leave this place.

I started to get bored so I decided to watch youtube. The only people I watch are Joey and StacyPlays. I watch some other youtubers, but not a lot. I watched Joey, because he had a new video. "Creepy Mask Prank". Joey and Daniel are cute. I wouldn't be surprised if they were a couple.

Later that day, We were in the living room and I got to talk too all the nice girls, like Kayla and Maddie, they are very nice. Ms.Maggie was talking to us too.

Ms.Maggie- Ok girls I have a very special announcement, but I have to call the girls that are grounded down here too. Nancy, Anna-Leigh, Daisy, Scarlett, Avery, Amber, and Lindsey Come down please!!!!!

They all come down and sat far away from us like we had some kind of sickness or disease that could pass on to them.

Ms.Maggie- Girls, I have a very special announcement. Adoption Day will be moved to today, because we have very special visitors, that would like to adopt one of you!

Nancy- Who????
Kayla- Tell us!!
Anna-leigh- Whoever they are, their probably gonna pick me.
Amber- Shutup Anna, oh and not the ugly Anna, the cool and pretty Anna.

I stayed silent. I didn't want to start or create more drama.

Ms.Maggie- Amber. Please be nice. Anyways, Come in guys!!

-Joeys P.O.V-
Joey-  Are you nervous Daniel?

Daniel- Im soy nervous!

We decided to adopt a teenage girl! I guess, its lonely in our house (Just pretend David doesn't live with them) Just Me, Daniel, and Wolfie. We have to wait until Ms.Maggie calls us in. I hope these girls know who we are :p

Ms.Maggie- Come in guys!!!

-Anna's P.O.V-
Joey Graceffa and Daniel Preda walked in!

Joey- HI girls!

Nice girls- AAJHNAKDHAN AHHH OMG JOEY AND DANIEL!!!!
Mean girls- JOEY OMG DANIEL! OMG OMG OMG OMGOFNAKHFNAUDBA
Scarlett- ADOPT ME PLEASE
Kayla- AHHHHWIDJQKHMUNF CAN I TOUCH YOUR FACE
Amber- IS JANIEL REAL????
Maddie-KAYSNAJEDUHAMEDOHWKDIWHRLWUWNFI ADOPT ME PLEASE

I just stared at them. Every one is screaming and jumping even Maddie, who is supposedly the shy one, and then there is me, the polite one, looking like a old lady at a tea party, with my hands on my lap and everything. I got really nervous, and embarrassed because all the girls were acting crazy and I just felt embarrassed for them. I think I'm gonna go upstairs because its too crazy.

-Daniel's P.O.V-
There was too much screaming. I don't think we can adopt any of these girls.

x- DANIEL CAN I TOUCH YOUR HAIR

Daniel- Sweetie, please. Stop yelling. We need to talk to every one in order to decide who we want to adopt.

x- HE CALLED ME SWEETIE AKJDNAUFBAJF

- Joeys P.O.V-
Somehow we ended up talking to all the girls, but they only seemed interested in us.

Joey- Ms.Maggie, can Daniel and I speak to you, private?

Ms.Maggie- Yes! Of course.

Joey- I don't think we want to adopt any of these girls.

Ms.Maggie- Yeah.. I thought so....

Daniel- These are all the girls here?

Ms.Maggie- Sadly, yes. Wait NO! We have one girl named Anna upstairs, she is super sweet, she must've went upstairs because it was to chaotic. Your lucky she came here today!

Daniel & Joey- Can we see her?

Ms.Maggie- Of course!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai! Im sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I was about to upload when my iPad died :/ AND I FORGOT TO SAVE. So I was so mad that chapter 3 was gone. I was too tired to re-type it all again, so I decided to do it today! Sorry!

-Annie <3