-Adopted?-

-Anna's P.O.V-
I was in my room reading a book, when I got a knock on the door. I wonder who it is?

x- Can I come in?

Anna- Sure?

Joey and Daniel came in. I freaked out, but I tried not to show it.

Joey- Hello there!

Anna- hi..

Daniel- You must be Anna?

Anna- Yep, thats me..

Joey- Can we talk to you?

Anna- Of course!

Daniel- Ok, so all the girls down there are cray cray, so your the only one left to talk to.

Anna- *Smiles*

Joey- So... Why are you here? You don't have to tell us if you don't want too, we are just curious.

Anna- No, I will tell you, So long story short, My dad is an alcoholic,

Joey- I can relate.

Anna- And he got abusive and started to hit me and my mom. He went to jail, and got out yesterday, and he went to our house and killed my mom *starts to cry*

Daniel- Aww, its ok sweetie

Daniel & Joey- *Hugs Anna*

Joey- Look, if you don't mind, we want to adopt you. I know its so fast, but you are really sweet and we think you stand out, out of all the girls. We want to take you home :)

Daniel- We'll help you, take care of you, we'll love you, and we will always be there when you need us.

Anna- I- I don't know. Your fans, what will they think of me? What if they hate me. They will probably be jealous of me because you adopted some random teenage girl.

Joey- Look, the haters are gonna hate. Of course there is gonna be people who wont like you, but screw them. They can unsubscribe, I don't care. We will make a whole video, me, you, and Daniel about all of this. Ill make sure to tell them to be nice.

Daniel- Plus, why would they hate you? Your such a sweet girl. They will love you! I promise.

Anna- You know what? I love you guys too much! Of course Ill let you adopt me!!!

We all got up and had a group hug :)

Joey- Welcome to the family Anna Graceffa-Preda!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww! The ending was super cute. I cant wait to do chapter 5!! Get ready for drama, cuteness, sadness, and anger ;)

-Annie <3