~Vlogging~

-Anna's P.O.V-
I woke up in a unfamiliar place laying on a bed. I looked around and I saw Joey pacing back and forth, Daniels hands covering his face sitting on a chair, and Alex also sitting on a chair looking at his phone.

Anna- Guys?

Alex, Joey, and Daniel- Anna!

Joey- Your awake!!

Alex- Are you ok???

Anna- Wha- What happened?

Joey- You fainted in a restaurant because some stupid bitch spread rumors on twitter about us.

Alex- Some lady called 911 and I called Joey and Daniel and they got there in like 1 second.

Daniel- And I called the school to let them know. What did she tweet? Do you know why you fainted?

Anna- Shes said that I was a slut and I begged Joey to adopt me. She also said that Joey adopted me for more fame. When I read Taylor's tweet I started panicking and I guess I fainted. But, is it true? Did you adopt me for more fame?

Joey- No! Of course not! Nothing that she said was true. I adopted you because I saw you suffering and I just cant leave you there like that. I would never adopt someone for more fame.

Daniel- How are you gonna tell the world that nothing that she said was true?

Joey- I could tell everyone in my vlog.. Do you mind if I vlog you guys right now?

Daniel- I don't mind.

Alex- You don't have to ask.

Anna- I don't mind either.

Joey- Ok..

-Joeys P.O.V-
I took out my vlogging camera that for some reason I actually brought and turned it so it was facing me. Then I turned it on.

Joey- Ok guys so we have a situation where this girl from Annas school spread rumors on Twitter saying that Anna was a slut and that she begged me to adopt her. No. That is not true. She also said that I adopted her for more fame. Why the hell would I do that? Are you guys crazy?

I pointed the camera at Alex.

Joey- This is Alex. He loves Anna and Anna loves him. And I trust him. He would never hurt Anna. He made sure Anna was Ok when she fainted.

I pointed the camera at Anna.

Joey- Yes, Anna fainted. Would you like to tell them why you fainted?

Anna- I fainted because I panicked when I read her tweet.

I point the camera back at me.

Joey- She fainted because of you guys. Why would you guys think that Anna is a slut?

I pointed the camera at Daniel

Joey- Do you have anything to say?

Daniel- Keep your thoughts to yourself. Don't spread rumors on social media. We wouldn't be in the HOSPITAL if you posted that tweet. Taylor.

Joey- So I guess thats it for today, leave a like for Anna, and I shall see you tomorrow-

Anna- Good!

Alex- Damn!

Daniel- BYE!!