Ch27 Kidnapped

The guy was really cool. His name was Simon and he was twenty one years old. He loved how i liked his tattoos, so I gave me the same tats as his.  It goes all the way from your shoulder, down to your knuckles on both arms and hands. It hurt like hell though. He gave me a discount for twenty instead.

I walked to Cole and he looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"Dude. You don't look like you. Are you still Matt?" He looked at me like i'm some sort of psychopath.

I looked at him and turned to the mirror beside me. He was right, I didn't look like me. Except my face was still the same, of course, I just didn't look like myself. But I had to admit. I had a good looking change. "Do I look bad?"

"Nah, man. You look fucking legit." Simon said smiling at his amazing work.

"I agree." Cole said crossing his arms and nodding.

I raised my hand to brush my hair the way Simon fixed it. "I like how you put a lot of volume to it so it looks thick, and that it's messy perfectly."

"Thank you." He smiled wider. "Good, eh?"

"Very." I smiled and looked at my knuckles, then up my arm. "Thanks Simon."

"Anytime." He gave me his business card.

"You know you got to live with those forever man. And your hair would be uneven." Cole said with a serious face.

"Ok?" I chuckled at him as I put back on my sweater.

He shrugged.

We walked out, and back to the hotel. Again, the pink guy was sleeping, but we ignored him. I looked at the clock above him though. "It's five fifty almost to six." I said to Cole as we got in the elevator.

"Ok? So? I'm going back to bed anyways." He rolled his eyes.

We walked out and went to the door, put the key in and walked in and I collapsed on the couch.

~~*

The sounds of someone opening the shrieking curtains. Surprisingly was Cole. "Up early?" I said sitting up and taking off my sweater.

"It's twelve." He looked at the view.

"Has Alex came out?" I asked.

"I don't know, but Imma take a shower." He shrugged and walked back to his room and closed the door behind him.

I walked to Alex's door and knocked on it. There was no sound. "Alexandria?"

"What..?" She said droopy.

A sudden feeling of relief went down from head to toe. "I'm going to the McDonald's around the corner. Want to come?"

It was silent for a little, I looked around and followed the corners of the door as I wait. "Yea, sure." She accepted as the noises of a her bed spring and creak.

"I'll wait on the couch." I said and walked to the couch.

She opened her door and had the same clothes as yesterday. "Who the fuck.."

"What?"

"Are you Matt?"

"Duh."

"What did you do to your hair?"

"I thought a change would be nice." I grinned.

"Ok, then. Is Cole not coming?"

"Nah, He takes girly showers, but I'll bring him back something."

"What is that supposed to mean by 'girly shower'?" She glared.

"He takes long showers." I laughed nervously and speed walked to the door.

~~~

We made it to McDonalds and I ordered the Quarter Pounder with cheese, ordered Cole a Big Mac, and Alex got twenty piece chicken nuggets. I payed and we got our cups and waited in the pick up line.

Alex grabbed my hand and I jumped in shock and felt my cheeks get hot quickly. She pushed my sweater sleeve up and looked at my tattoos. She held me so suddenly.. I thought my dream was coming true.. "When did you get these?"

"Last night, same as my hair." I smiled and she kept looking, like if she didn't hear me.

"I'm not that surprised. Seems like something you'd do." She smiled weakly.

"To be honest, this isn't. I did it, because I'm not who I used to be. I am not the same Matthew, Al. I promise you. I have changed." I looked at her with all truthfulness in my eyes to show her I wasn't kidding. She just slowly nodded and fixed my sleeves.

I heard our number and got the bag. Some people started to look at Alex in surprise, then looked at me. With the most stone cold eyes i've ever seen in my life. I put my arm around her and took her to the soda machine. I whispered as I filled me and Cole's drink with Pepsi. "You have to smile, I think they remember you from the news and all that. You have to get them to think I didn't do anything."

She put her Sprite in her cup and then put the cap and got a straw. She walked over to me and hugged me with a gentle smile like she's the happiest person in the world.

I blushed. I may know she's acting, but she makes this feel so real. I'm going crazy. I wrapped my arms around her to hug her. I looked up everyone was looking, some still didn't believe it. Damn. I don't know what to do now.

Alex put her arm around my neck and her soft, pink lips, pressed mine. My face was on fire, i'm sure it looks like a fresh tomato. She parted our lips, "I love you." She smiled again and held my hand, leading me to the door. Everyone started to look away and continue their business.

Once we got in front of the hotel she let go of my hand. "Finally." She said putting her smile back to a serious look. She looked at me and giggled a little. "Surprised I see."

The feeling on my face stayed and butterflies filled my stomach, "shut up." I glared. "I didn't expect that, all I wanted was for you to smile."

"Well no one was believing it. So I had to boost it up a bit." She shrugged and walked in.

"A bit?" I said following her in the elevator.

She shrugged again and laughed. "Ah, Matthew. You kinda became your younger self a second there. That's the Matt I remember."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms trying to get rid of the redness planted on my face, before I get to the room. It didn't work though.

When I opened the door, Cole was drinking water out of the sink faucet.

"Why is your face red?"