Ch4 Kidnapped

Gavin's P.O.V.
=============

I finally finished work. I'm so tired, but I have to make Alexandria feel better. She is probably in her house. All alone. Bored. I love her... I love her ALOT. I went to my car a drove to her house, arrived at her house, walked to the door and knocked and her door. There was no answer. Hm. Maybe she is sleeping? I knock on it again and rang the doorbell. I waited 3 minutes and still no answer. Ok now I'm panicking. I know she is a deep sleeper, but I know she herd everything. She always opened the door if she hears knock and doorbell. I decided to call her. No one picked up.

Ok something is wrong! I tried opening her front door. Locked. I hopped over her fence and ran to her back door. Locked. I tried opening the window that was by the back door. Unlocked! I went in through the window and ran around the house searching and called her name 5 times and there wasn't an answer or her in the house. She never leaves this house! I get everything for her. I can't think of any places she could b-" "wait..." I said as I ran to the window, closed it and ran back to my car. I drove and saw the forest. "Still hope it is still here and she is there..." I said as I parked my car and ran into the forest. Finally I was there. I saw the big tree house me and Alexandria used to play on when we were little. I looked around outside of the tree house and saw the hole where we dug up the old memory pictures. I ran to the tree house, pulled the rope and climbed the latter. I looked around the 1st story and there was no sight of her. Then I climbed the 2nd story and saw her sleeping on the recliner. I walked over to her and kneeled there beside her. I saw the pictures and I looked at the one in her hand. "What is she doing...?"

Alexandria's P.O.V.
===============

"ria..." I woke up hearing a familiar voice. I opened my eyes seeing Gavin looking at me. "Gavin?" I said trying to adjust my eyes. "Dri.. What are you doing?" He said in a concerned tone. 'I can't tell him! He will worry to much! But I don't want to lie to him... But.. I have to.' I thought. "Just looking at the old tree house and our memory pictures." I told him with a smile. "Oh. I see. I was worried. At least your safe." He said leaning forward and kissing me gently. I closed the box and me and Gavin went to Bury it back up. As he put my bike in the trunk, I sat in the car and looked out of the window. I saw a shadowy figure from afar, but I couldn't see it clearly so I ignored it and looked foreword.

Gavin got in the car and we drove off back to my house. I noticed the shadowy figure again from afar and we were getting closer. When I looked at it, it was a boy with Beautiful short messy black hair, he had blue-ish eyes (a little lighter than Gavin's) and his face was perfect and he was smiling at me with his perfect white teeth as we drove by. He was sexy, but I had to admit it... It was really creepy. He looks familiar though... Who is he...Does he know me?