Chapter 1: Magic

A/n if you don't know that picture is Rusty Rose of Grimoire Heart. His magic is Ark of Embodiment, which is (reader's) magic. Just thought I'd brief you on this real quick😀
____________

Your POV

Sting stormed out as soon as you finished singing. 'Am I really that bad,' you thought to yourself. 'Maybe some training will clear my head,' you brightened at the thought, and rushed out the door before anyone could stop you.

Time Skip to Your Training Area

You preferred not to use your magic unless necessary, because of some horrid childhood memories. Instead of magic you used your sword, (S/N).
(A/n (S/N) stands for swords name... Just in case you were wondering.)

After an hour of slashing, hacking, and cutting, you stopped to catch your breath and made an apple appear (thanks to your Ark of Embodiment) to regain some lost energy.

"How the hell did you do that?" A voice called out.

You jerked around in surprise to see Sting, who was looking at you with part anger and part (although he was trying not to show it) interest.

"It's my magic, the Ark of Embodiment," you replied back, thanking God that you hadn't stuttered.

"Ark of Embodiment? Isn't that a lost magic?" He questioned.

"Yes," you muttered quietly, bad memories already coming back up.

"Hmph whatever," he said sounded annoyed.

You watched him walk off and decided to head back to the guild yourself.

Time Skip Back at the Guild

As you walked in the guild it was quiet, a sure sign that Master Jiemma was back.

As you were walking towards your usual table, (R/G/N) ran past you, tears streaming down her face and no guild mark.

You sighed, your master was cruel, but then again Sabertooth was the best for a reason.

As you looked around the guild you noticed the twin dragons were missing.
'Must be out on a mission,'  you thought.

Suddenly the doors slammed open revealing Sting and Rogue. "Damn they did that fast," you muttered to no one in particular.

"We've got news," Rogue said.

Everyone's heads turned towards the two.

Sting cleared his throat, smirked and then said something that had everyone in shock.

"The Tenrou group from Fairy Tail is back, and I heard they're competing in the Grand Magic Games."

_____________
So you don't sing in this chapter, but you did learn about your magic~

Yeah so an update will be coming out soon~

Later,
Mattie💕