Chapter Nine: The Fairy Tail Guild

Y/N POV

(Y/N) was in awe. This was the Natsu Dragneel standing before them. Of course Sting and Rogue didn't seem to care, and Lector and Frosch were too busy sizing up the exceed that was with the opposing Dragon Slayer.

"So the rumors about you entering the games are true," Sting said smirking. 'Oh great,' (Y/N) thought, 'Sting is gonna act like a little biotch again, and we're in front of Natsu Dragneel this time!'

"Sting stop," (Y/N) whined trying to distract the slayer. The male only turned and smirked at her before looking back at a confused looking Natsu.

"If this is Natsu Dragneel, I'm not impressed," Rogue said. 'That's it, in this close to kicking their asses!'

*Cue Lector's long talk about third gen dragon slayers*

The blonde girl, Lucy Heartfilia, still looked a bit confused after Lector had finished, but thank God she didn't ask any questions. Lord knows they needed Lector to open his mouth again.

"We'll see who's stronger in the games," Rogue said before arrogantly walking away.

(Y/N) was sadly dragged along too. "THAT WAS NATSU DRAGNEEL AND YOU DISRESPECTED HIM LIKE THAT!" She shouted lunging at the two slayers to tackle them.

Being surprised, The (hair color) girl managed to tackle them both to the ground. "Their Guild is so kind, how could you be so rude!" (Y/N) scolded sitting on top of the two boys.

"After all they have something our Guild lacks...

Friendship."

____________

So guess who's not dead.