Chapter 7: Waking to Reality

Ughhhh, thought (Y/N) as she sat up.

Am I in a bed? I thought I collapsed? As questions rushes into her mind, the door opened and Sting walked in with Lector.

"(Y/N)-chan you're up!" beamed Lector happily.
"Yeah I am," the (hair color) recoiled at how scratchy her voice was.
"We found you collapsed and seriously wounded by the edge of the woods, what happened?" Sting asked sounding annoyed, though she could see the worry in his eyes.

"Fought an old enemy," was all the girl gave him and he let out a frustrated growl as he stormed out of the room.

"Sorry about him (Y/N)-chan, but he was really worried about you, you were out for 3 days," Lector said sighing.

"3-3 days?" (Y/N) stuttered jumping out of the bed only to wince as she swung her arm to hard.

"Yeah, Master came back with Minerva-san, and was angry at first till someone from the town told him how awesome you were when you saved them all!" Lector was now grinning as he punched the air.

"Saved them?" The (hair color) replied in a confused voice. Diablo had said he was invisible.

"Yes, you fought off an invisible monster that was heading straight for the town," Rogue's voice made (Y/N)'s head whip towards the door.

"Oh, so when I brought him out of the forest he became a reality thanks to the light," the girl muttered to herself.

"A really great victory actually (Y/N)," another voice drawled from the doorway.

"Minerva-san," the girl beamed.
When (Y/N) had first joined the guild, the two girls struck up an unlikely friendship and even started going on missions together (A/n: I'm not really a big fan of Minerva, but she's changed in the anime so I guess I'll tolerate her.)

"But a drawback to that is, you're not competing in the Grand Magic Games anymore," Minerva said with a slight frown. "Why not?" (Y/N) asked disappointed.

"The Games start in 4 days," said Rogue," and since you're injured you could hold back the Sabertooth team, so Master is letting Yukino take your place."

"Why not you Minerva-san?" questioned the girl. "I'll be heading out tomorrow on a mission for Father, though I'll be back in time to compete, you could say I'm acting as our reserve member."

"Okay, though who will I talk to on the train ride?" (Y/N) pouted.
Minerva gave her a shit-eating grin before raising her eyebrows.
This caused (Y/N) to blush and start waving her hands fast.

Rogue could only stare and sigh as he left the room with Lector and Fro.

This one is short, but I had to have your recovery chapter!!
Next chapter it's time for the Grand Magic Games!!!

-Mattie💓