Spot the puppy

Spot was a dog who was always neat and tidy. His parents were very rich dogs. They were the purest bred family. Every night his parents would sing him,"Pure bred is the best, others are not, pure bred is the best, and you're one, spot!". Spot wasn't allowed to go outside, he's never been outside before. He always stayed in his mansion. One day spot asked his parents,"Why is my name spot if I'm just white! I don't want a name so that people won't make fun of me!" His parents disappointedly told him his name is special and is what's good for him, and that he will soon realize how important it is to have a name. He angrily closed his eyes as they closed the door. He listened for a while if they were still there and then opened his eyes. He escaped the house and ran with his soft feet. He ran across fields and grasslands until he found a tiny town. By the town there was a harbor. There was a boat that was about to leave and he quickly climbed on it. There was a pretty lady that found spot and took him. She raised him well and her daughter took care of him with park walks and bought doggy treats. They had lots of fun. One day she was walking spot then spot ran to another dog in the park. The dog was very big and mean and snapped at spot. The girl ran quickly to the house to ask her mom for help. The big dog ran away but spot thought that the girl abandoned him so he ran away. He once found a poodle who was dirty by a street corner. He felt sorry for her and wanted to be her friend. They became friends and spot used to play with her and roll around in the mud, but eventually he got dirty. The lady found spot and the poodle as well. She picked them both up and took them home. They immediately went on the cruise ship again. They were heading to the harbor from before to load more supplies. Spot and the poodle went off and both ran across the fields and grasslands. They eventually arrived at Spot's home. They barked outside. The parents saw spot but were surprised by the other dog. They decided to take her in. They took a bath and Spot told them all about his trip. When he was done washing there were brown spots left behind. His parents told him that he always had brown spots, that's why he didn't go out, the white powder would rub off and people would see that he wasn't a pure bred. From that moment spot was allowed to play outside with the other dogs, rich or poor.

Moral: Your name is something you'll always have when you've got nothing at all