Chapter 6

*Danielle's POV*

So it's the next day. It's around 1 in the afternoon and I can't believe Luke,Ashton,Calum and Michael are back. I still am dumbfounded. It has to be a dream. It can't be reality. Can it? I don't know but I have my bestfriends back. Then I got a text from the 5SOS. All asking the same question.

'Wanna go on a date tonight'

At first I didn't think I read it right but then reality hit me like a rock. My bestfriends all have crush on me. I wonder how long they did. I really don't know if I like them like that. All the members of 1D and 5SOS like me. Great. (Note the sarcasm).

I replied to all of them and said...

'We just got reunited yesterday. Give it time'

They then all replied with.... Ok.

Then an idea popped ino my head. Why not invite 1D and 5SOS over for a sleep over. We can watch Movies,eat junk food and play games. Sound awesome to me. Let me text them.

To the 1D boys I sent...

'You boys wanna come over for a sleep over with 5SOS'

They all replied with a Yes and they said how do you know them. I ignored the last part and said

'Be here by 5'

And right now it's 3. Then I texted the 5SOS boys and said...

'Wanna have a sleep over with the 1D boys?'

They all said... 'Sounds fun'

I smiled at that and texted Louis.

To: Lus-Bear🐻: Hey wanna come over and go to the store with me to get stuff for the sleep over?

He soon replied and said

From: Lus-Bear🐻: Sure I will be there In 20?

To: Lus-Bear🐻: Sounds good! See ya soon.

I smiled and got up off my bed. I walked ino my bathroom to freshen up. I straightened my hair. Once I was fm done I put my hair in a ponytail. I put light makeup on and by the time I was done I heard the doorbell go off. I left my room and jogged downstairs. And i ran to the door and swung it open to come face to face with Louis.

"Hey you ready?" Louis asked

"Yes let's go" I walked out the door and Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car. A really nice car. I think it's a corvette. Wow. It's nice. Of course he has a nice car. He has a lot of money. He opened up my door and I got in. He got in his side and we went off.

After awhile of silence Louis broke it.

"You never answered my question?" He said glancing at me for a sec.

"What question?" I asked

"How do you know 5SOS?"

"They were my best friends in Austrailia. Until I moved to America and yesterday I got reunited with them again" I said smiling big when I remembered I got my best friends back

I looked over at Louis and saw his jaw clenched and early jealousy written across his eyes. Il ur my hand on top of his to relax him. He seemed shocked but then smiled.

"Well why did you want to have asleep over with all of us?" He asked

"Because I thought it would be fun"

He then smiled at me.

-------------------

We finally arrived at a grocery store. We got out of the car and walked into the store.