Chapter 4 One Direction Interview

~ 1 week later ~

This past week has been AWESOME. I have gotten really gloss to Louis. We talk every day but we haven't hangout because he has been busy in the studio and stuff. Right now I am getting ready to pick up Tyler and Troye at Tyler's Apartment. I was wearing a nice teal crop top, black leggings, black sandals with teal diamonds in graved on them.

I applied the simple make up. I grabbed my purse that had my Walet, Vlogging Camera and Phone in it. I took my Camera out and started Vlogging.

"Good day everybody because today is going to be a good day(that's my intro) and well today I am going to pick Tyler and Troye up at Tyler's apartment because we are going to one directions house so they can Interview them on there channels. When they post the interviews I will let you guys no but yea I guess I will see you when I pick my queens up" I said winking at the camera.

I put the camera back In my purse and walked out my front door and got in my icy white Jeep Wrangler. I pulled out of the drive way and started driving towards Tyler's.

I just can't stop thinking about Louis and all. Why would he want to talk to me? Out of all the crazy fangirls who are way pretty then me but anyway he chooses me to talk to? And I also can't stop thinking about meeting the rest of 1D today IM SO EXCITED!

A few minutes later I was at Tyler's. They were already waiting outside? Typical. Of course they were there freaking excited.

"SHOTGUN!" They both yelled at the same time

They looked at eachother and glared.

"I want shotgun you alwase get shotgun" Tyler said

They kept bickering while I was recording this on my camera. After a few minutes of them fighting I turned my camera off.

"Just get in the flipping car. If you can't decide who gets shotgun then you both should sit in the back" I glared at both of them

They both sighed and say in the back acting like kids with there arms crossed and Pouty faces.

"Tyler your 26 yrs old and Troye your 20 GROW UP! Your both adults. Ok so stop with the little kid act" I said sternly annoyed by there attitudes

"Yes mom" they said sarcastically

We just laughed.

I texted Louis to tell him were on our way.

To: Lus-Bear 🐻 (that is his name name)
We just left. We will be there in 30 😊

From: Lus-Bear🐻

Ok can't wait to see you again Love. Bye xx

I put my phone away and began to drive

~Louis's POV~

I just got a text from Danielle saying she was on her way. I honestly can't wait to see her beautiful face again.

"Hey Mates, Danielle will be here in 30 mins" I said to the guys. We were all just sitting on the couches in the living room.

"I hope she is as a great as you say she is" Zayn replied

"She is trust me", then I got lost in my Thoughts..... Again. This happened once before when I described her to the boys after I got her number.

These 30 mins are going by soo slow. Idk what to do to past the time.

"What should we do to past the time?" Niall asked

"You just read my mind mate. But I honestly don't know" I sighed