second present.

since michael had calum drive him to the hospital, he drove his car home with me in the passenger seat. he kept on hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh, my fingers wrapped around his. i yawned a few times on the way home and every time michael asked if i were tired, i just shook my head no.

once home, i was almost asleep. michael just laughed and walked around to my side of the car, opening the door and lifting me out. i clung to michael like a koala, my long legs twisting around his waist and my arms draping over his shoulders. michael held under my thigh with one hand, and used the other hand to keep my chest pressed firmly to his.

"don't fall asleep, baby boy," michael whispered into my hair as he walked up to the house, unlocking the front door. "i have another present for you." i lifted my head slightly and pouted, trying to say, "you know i don't want you to spend money on me." but of course, my mouth was sealed shut and i just sighed.

michael took me upstairs and sat me up in the bed, kissing my forehead and telling me to close my eyes, which i did gladly. i fought the need to fall asleep, and waited for michael to come back in the room.

"hold your hands out." michael said from the other side of the room. i could almost hear the stupid smirk on his face. i just laughed and held my hands out, keeping my eyes closed. i felt something placed in my hands and i opened my eyes to see an envelope in my palms. i raised an eyebrow and looked up at michael, but he just nudged me to rip it open.

so, i did. i tore open the envelope and pulled out two carefully folded pieced of paper, reading them with my head tilted to the side. then, it stood out to me.

VIP ALL TIME LOW WITH BACKSTAGE PASS.

my jaw dropped. i looked up at michael with wide eyes and he just smiled at me. "good date, huh?" i giggled and jumped up, wrapping my arms around michael's neck as he held my waist, spinning me around. i hid my face in the crook of your neck, squeezing my eyes shut and going over all the ways i could thank him in my head.

"tired?" he asked. i nodded and he laid me in the bed then turned off the bedroom light, crawling in next to me and holding me tight as we both drifted off to sleep.

god, i love michael. i wish i could tell him. out loud. somehow.