Q & A Answers

Can you adopt me?

Of course baby

R u my mom?

Yes!!

Do you like turtles?

Yes!!

Do you like goats?

Yes!!

Why are you so pretty Breanna?

Girl stop haha

What's your ethnicity?

My mom is Jamaican

So Jamaican

Thoughts on Jack and jack?

I love Jack and Jack I'm proud of them, Calibraska is really good. One thing though is G, some times I feel like he doesn't care as much. I know he loves us but I feel like he maybe takes us for granted sometimes. But I support them both 100% as long as they GIVE US GOOD MUSIC and TREAT US GOOD.

What do you think about Nash's homophobic statement and his sexist video?

Not going to lie he was very ignorant. I was still a Nash girl too (not anymore). I mean Nash is attractive, some vines are good, some videos are good but I'm not full out a Nash girl. I would love to meet him but you never know how he still feels he may have apologized but you never know he could be saying homophobic shit right now. What he did was completely disrespectful and out of line, he was at the age to know better and by sexist I think you mean the what boys like in girls video... Okay well that was disrespect that mad me feel bad about myself but I don't care now lol I'm hot I don't need a boy to tell me what he likes so I can please him. With all the things Nash and the other boys have done they were at the age to know it was wrong so I'm not saying oh it was a mistake. If no one said anything he wouldn't have apologized. (My opinion)