The New Girl and the Player

Hi my name is Jennifer Smith. I'm moving to another school in another town. This has happened so many times before. I have a couple of anger issues. Every school I go to I get kicked out of because of fights and other shit. I have bleach blond hair with black underneath. I have one blue eye and the other green. I have curves in all the right places. I have big boobs and looks to die for. I'm not a prep, I'm a girl with a bad reputation. At all the schools I was the popular bad girl. My parents are very rich and they are almost never home. We just got our stuff unpacked. And now they have to leave for another month. I was all alone now. Well other than my dogs Bear and Max. Bear is a German Shepard and Max is a husky and he has solid white eyes. Bear has blue eyes and they're really pretty too. Since it's August I start the first day of school tomorrow. I decided to take Max and Bear for a walk. So I go put on my white shorts that come up to my upper thigh and then I put a black tank top on. I went down stairs and put my black and white converse on. Then I go and grab the leashes and the dogs and I walk out of the house. The guy that lives next door was mowing his lawn when he cuts it off and grabbed a bottle of water and drank it. He looked like he was seventeen like me. He was shirt less and had rock hard abs. I stopped looking and got my phone out as I walked by with my dogs. I looked back up and he was standing right there. "Um can I help you with something?" I asked the guy who had a huge smile on his face. "Uh ya actually you can help me with something." he said. I was wondering what he needed help with so I asked him "What?" " You could give me your number." he said winking "Ya I could but I won't." I said. He probably is a player. "Well fine I'll get it one way or another. But anyways I don't think I've seen you around here, are you knew or something.?" he asked. "Uh Ya I just moved here." I said. "Oh where do you live?" he asked. What an idiot. "Wow I can't believe you didn't notice but I moved next door to you." I said. "Oh I guess we'll be seeing alot of each other." he said smirking. "So what grade are you in" he finished. "Senior. You?" I said answering his question. "Same. Oh by the way my name is Jake. And how old are you?" Jake said. "I'm seventeen and my name is Jennifer. How old are you?" I asked "I'm seventeen too, and you are really hot." Jake said. "Nice to know, well anyway I'm just gonna jog around the block with my dogs and jump in my pool so see you later Jake." I said to him. "Bye sexy." Jake said. I went jogging around the block and went in my house to change in my bikini. I went to my back yard and jumped in my pool. "Hey baby you need some company?" Jake yelled across from his yard. He had someone beside him. "Ya sure!" I yelled back. They both came running full speed towards the pool. And at the sometime they both yelled "Cannon ball!" then a big splash indicating that they jumped in my Thirteen foot deep underground pool. They rose from the water and I laughed. "This is my friend Chris." Jake said. "Hey Chris I'm Jennifer." i said looking at Chris. "Oh I know." he said winking. Wow they are definitely players.

Jake's POV

This girl is hot. But Seth already called dibs on the next hot girl that comes to out school. Let's just say me, Seth, Chris and Ray are the school players. We swam and talked for about an hour when she said she wanted to go take a shower. So we all headed out of her pool. She had some big ass boobs on her. She had a great figure too. She waved good-bye and went inside her house. "Dude she is smoking hot!" I told Chris. "Ya to bad Seth has dibs man." Chris told me.

Chris's POV

That girl was really sexy. I know I would bang her. Just the thought of it makes me want her. I told Jake bye and went back to my place to go to bed for school tomorrow. 

Seth's POV.

"So when am I coming over for another good time." She asked me. I think shes getting kinda old because we have been going out for about a week. I have got what i wanted and had sex with her and now I'm going to call things off. "Never." I said without feeling. "Ha your funny Seth I actually thought" She paused and seen my dead serious face. She continued. "Oh you were serious weren't you?" "Ya so just in case your wondering your not very great in bed and you bore me so its over and bye so you can put your clothes back on and walk out of my house" I said trying not to laugh at her face. She got dressed and ran out crying. I cant wait till school tomorrow and see how many new girls there are.

Jennifers POV

I took a shower and dried my hair. I brushed through it thinking about tomorrow. I wonder if its better than my last school. Every boy I dated was only trying to get in my pants but I would never let them. And yes that means Im still a virgin. But anyways I cant wait to see how much trouble I get in on the first day. After I finished getting ready for bed I ate an apple and went to bed.