Chapter 13

-At School-

Brianna POV

I spent the night at Jacob's and drove home to get dressed an stuff. We're in first period now, Mrs.Wells, Chemistry lab.

Mrs.Wells: Okay class today we start our science projects. There will be groups of two, and this will be due next week Friday.....

I zoned out and though about last night. Then someone tapped my shoulder and passed me a note.

J: I had fun last night baby girl. Wanna be partners though?

B: I did too ^_^ and sure.

J: Okay, so you coming to my house today?

B: Yeah, isn't Bella coming home today though?

J: Oh I forgot, I guess we're going to your house

B: Okay, but Im taking notes so talk to me after class.

J: I Love You

B: I Love You Too

-After Class-

JACOB POV

I walked up to her and I walked her to her locker, since this was free period we just decided to chill.

Jacob:*leans against Bri's locker* Baby

Brianna: Yes

Jacob: What you wanna do this period?

Brianna: Um, I was gonna go to my study room, but I'm thinking about heading to Millions of Milkshakes with Sharoya

She pulled out her phone and texted Sharoya and then she put back in her pocket

Jacob: I need to study lol.

Brianna: I'll study with you until she texts back. Okay?

Jacob: Okay 😊

We walked hand in hand to her "secret" study room and started to study

Brianna: So if the parabola vertex touches the X axis then....

Jacob: then there is only one solution

Brianna: That's my boy

She rewarded me with a kiss. We did a few more problems then we just chilled.

Brianna POV

I kissed him and then we studied a little more . Just then my phone rang because Sharoya texted me. I had to go so I kissed him one more time and walked out.

-----To Milani and Ray-------

Milani POV

I walk into the back of the library today. Everyone is here i guess! As I search the room I see Ray sitting there with Alice. The school slut! I see them looking into eachother's eyes. What the hell is about to happen? Oh well, I thought. I turned around because someone was yelling my name so loud!! It was Vanessa. One of my good friends from global.

Vanessa: MILANIIII!!!!!

Milani: Huh? Yeah wassup?

Vanessa: I'm sorry. I just wanted you the notes from Global? I wasn't able to get them all.

Milani: Sure *goes into her bag for her notes* hold up its somewhere in here!

Vanessa: ummm Milani, you go out with Ray right?

Milani: Duhhh lol why?

Vanessa: You should see this... Now?

Milani: See wha-- GCO because Vanessa turned her around

I turned around to see Ray and Alice tounging it down! While screaming in rage, I walk over to Ray and Alice.

Milani: Ray what the hell is this ?

Ray: Let me explain. it's not like that at all!

Jacob POV

I waited in Brianna's study lounge for like 15 minutes then I got up and walked out.

When I walked out I saw Milani going crazy on Alice and Ray! What did Ray do now? I didn't care at that point. She started punching his chest and screaming while Alice just sat there and laughed. I ain't want no drama. So I just grabbed Milani off Ray and carried her out. I didn't want her to get into any trouble so I put her in my car. I was gonna take her home.

-The Car Ride-

Milani POV

I was enraged. The car ride was silent so I broke it.

Milani: Jacob thanks for pulling me away

Jacob: NP, that's what friends are for

Milani: Where are you taking me?

Jacob: Home

Milani: NO! My mom will bark if she sees with another boy other than Ray, take me to your house or something till I cool down

He sighed.

Jacob: Fine

He made a U-Turn and we went to his house

We went to his house and up to his room. I sat on his bed and broke down crying. He came and hugged me.

Jacob: It's okay Lani. It's fine. Don't worry.

He rubbed my back and I looked at him. Then I don't know if it was the moment but I kissed him.

and I Liked It!

----------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!

Comment & Vote.

Thanks, We Love You Guys!