Chapter Thirteen.

HIII. First of all, thanks for 1000+ reads!! This means so much for me :) and I want to thank all my readers for reading this and waiting for me to update this story. Since I won't be home next week, which I told you about last chapter, tomorrow's gonna be the last update for a few days :( Afterwards I'll try to make it up to you and update 2/3 chapters a day :) Love you guys. xx 

Samantha's POV

We got out of the van and walked into the big building. There were girls screaming the boys' names and paps were taking pictures. One little girl caught my attention. She was in a wheelchair, because her legs were missing. I grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him over to the girl. I noticed that she was wearing a 5SOS T-shirt and smiled. "Hello there beautiful, what's your name?" I asked her. She smiled widely and said her name was Mia. "Hi Mia." Luke said to her. "You want a picture with me?" She nodded. "I'd love to." Her dad took the picture and her mum walked over to me. "Thank you for dragging him to her. She lost her legs a few months ago during a bad car accident. She wanted to give up on life, but she didn't because she hadn't met him yet. Thank you so much." The woman said in tears. "It's fine. She's a strong girl." The woman nodded. I opened my purse and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down my number before handing it to the woman. "Keep it. Please tell me if anything happens to her." She nodded. 

Luke walked back to me and smiled. "Thank you baby. She told me her story. She's so strong. I gave her my necklace. You know, the one with that little square?" I nodded and smiled. "I gave my number to her mum, if anything hapopens to her, she'll tell us." He smiled. "Thanks." The other boys were talking to Esther, because she'd be boarding another plane. I walked over to her and hugged her tight. "I'm gonna miss you so much Es!" I cried out. In such a short time, she;d become so important to me. "I'm gonna miss you as well!" I kissed her cheek. "Stay safe, give Austin a hug from me. ASK FOR A FUCKING AUTOGRAPH! We'll keep in touch." She nodded and laughed. "I will you idiot. Go with ya boyfriend and meet your idols. Stay safe as well!" 

"Flight to Melbourne, Australia, is boarding in 5 minutes. Last call to the passengers." A voice yelled through some speakers. Esther stood up and smiled. "See ya later." She said. We said our goodbye's and waved at her as she left. I sat down next to Luke and Ashton. Sandra was on Ash' lap. I smiled at that sight. They were so cute together. I lay my head on Luke's shoulder and drifted away.

When I woke up, I wasn't on the bench anymore. I was on a comfortable airplane chair. "Well hello, you decide to wake up an hour before we land. How long can you sleep? You slept for like a whole day. " I blushed. "Sorry babe." I said to him and pecked his lips. "It's fine, just get ready, because we'll land in England soon." England, my home place. I didn't even think of that. I'll be back in my old place within an hour. I faced Luke and smiled. This is going to be amazing.