Chapter Twenty-Six.

So second chapter of the day :) This will be the last chapter for a little while :( I'll be back on sunday, but I'll probably update on monday :$ Because I think I'll be super tired. Maybe I'll update on my phone in Berlin, depends on my spare time... Love you .x 

Samantha's POV

"CALUM!! LUCY!! Breakfast's ready!" I yelled and they ran into the kitchen. "FOOD! FINALLY!" Calum screamed and he sat at the table. Luke carried two plates with each 5 pancakes. They wanted foor, they'll get food. I smirked, oh they'll eat each one of them. "Enjoy your pancakes, we want you to eat all of them." Luke said with a huge grin. I giggled and walked back to the pan, who was still hot. "Luke, c'mere, we have to eat something as well." He nodded and walked over to me. He smiled and kissed me slowly. "I love you Samantha, I really do." He said with his slow morning voice. Shivers went down my spine again. Why wouldn't he stop this? "I love you too Lukey." 

Calum walked into the kitchen with two empty plates. "They were amazing! I think we can replace Georgia as a cook." He chuckled and I smiled. "Well, don't expect me to make you breakfast every morning." I said to him and he pouted. "Look, Luc and I'll be out for the day, we have a doctors appointment." Doctors appointment? "Cal, what's going on?" I asked him all confused. "We probably will tell you tonight, during dinner." He had a sad look on his face. What's going on? I faced Luke and he shrugged. I guess he doesn't know as well. 

We were now in our room, putting some decent clothes on. I grabbed a light blue dress, which reached till just above my knees and some white high heels. I looked pretty great if I may say myself. Luke wore a blue blousse with some black skinnies and black VANS. He looked pretty damn hot. "Wow." He said as he looked at me. "Wow yourself handsome." I pecked his cheek and he grabbed my hand. "C'mon let's go out for an ice cream, shall we?" I nodded and we walked down the stairs. "We're leaving, we'll be back during dinner." Luke said to Ashton. I saw Sandra in the back, her eyes were filled with tears. "What a minute." I said to Luke. He nodded and I walked over to her. "What's wrong?" I asked her, while hugging her. "It's nothing, I just hit my head pretty bad and now it hurts like hell, but Ash will take care of me. Have fun with Lukey." I smiled and hugged her again. "I love you San," "I love you too Sammy, now go with your boyfriend and enjoy yourselfs." I smiled and walked back to Luke. 

We walked to the park where I went a few months ago. We walked hand-in-hand. The sun was shining and there were barely clouds in the sky. It was just a beautiful summer day, a perfect day to grab an ice cream. "I wonder why Luc and Cal went to the doctor's today." I said. I really was. What if something was wrong with one of them. Suddenly my phone rang. 

'1 new message from: Brooke ♥'

I smiled and opened it. 

From Brooke ♥ :

Hey babe. I heard you were back in England!! YAAAAYY!! Me and the boys are in Sweden now, they're about to go on stage! I miss you baby. xx

To Brooke ♥ :

Hi girl!! I miss you as well! We haven't talked for so long ;o I hope you have a lot of fun! My and Lukey are in the park rn, gettin an ice cream xx 

When Luke and I bought an Ice cream, it was already 5:15 PM, so we decided to head back home. We opened the door and were surrounded by an amazing smell. Someone can cook very well in this house. I let go of Luke and walked to this kitchen. I glanced one last time at him and he just smiled. I opened the kitchen door and saw Georgia and Edward. They looked so cute together! "Hi Sammy, I want you so meet my girlfriend, Samantha, this is Georgia." I ran over to her and hugged her. "AAAHHH WE'RE GOING TO BE SISTERS IN LAW" I yelled. "I hope so oh my!!" We squeeled for a moment before Edward yelled that dinner was ready. Everyone was sitting at the table. 

I sat down in between Luke and Edward. Calum stood up. "Guys, Lucy and I have some news." He said. FINALLY!! Lucy stood up as well. "We went to the doctor's today and.." They remained silent for a moment. "We're having a baby!" He said. He didn't sound that excited. "WHAT?! You're only 17 Cal! And Lucy is 16!" Michael said. I frowned my eyebrows at him and shot him a death glare. Couldn't he see that Calum wasn't the happiest about it? "We know. It wasn't really planned or something, it just happened." Calum said quietly. "Have you thought about abortion?" They nodded. "But that isn't really an option, because I can't kill a human being." Lucy said. "We're going to raise this kid well and we'd like some help with it." Calum said, his voice was still quiet. "Of course we'll help you! Right guys? We're here for you!" I stood up and walked over to them. Hugging them tight. "Congrats guys. I hope this little baby will make you even happier." 

Yaayyy long chapter :) I hope you like it. And again, sorry for not updating the next few days :(( 

love .x