Welcome to the Housewives of the Drug Game

In this game, you learn of the various faces of men that build and create these Drug Empires. They come up from nothing making Drake's "Started From the Bottom" their come up song. They grind hard for money, power, and respect. Once receiving the three things they dream so hard for they makes French Montana's "Ain't Worried Bout Nothing" their lifestyle anthem. But behind these powerful men that the hood grew to love and respect so much are the ones that matter most. The ones that are known, but play in the background. The wives, the girlfriends, the baby mommas, and any other female with the power of the coochie. These are the ones that soldiers, enemies, and tricks seem to forget. The women that hold down these very men and even helped build these empires while deceiving the men of these territories along the way.

Takiyrah, Wife of Killa. Baddest chick, holding down the crown as the Queen. She hides behind secrets that can possibly make her lose everything she built with the man of her dreams. With worries of the street taking her man because he is always on someone's hit list; could she continue to hold him down? Or will she crumble under the pressure of The Drug Game?

Mickey, grinding to get out the hood. Screaming fuck men, but take all they have to offer. Her past is the reason for a present. She promised herself she will never be that little girl ever again.

Trina. Every girl has a past, but how deep does Trina's past go? The love of her life? Cash, next Chief in charge of the Death Before Dishonor crew. How long can she keep this secret down before it all comes to the light? Will Cash be able to forgive her? Or will Trina meet her maker way before her time.

Madison, preacher's daughter. Holding back a family secret she struggles of dealing with the trails and tribulations of this new life she will soon marry into. Being the main girl of Dre of the Royal Kings and have blood in the Death Before Dishonor can she hold onto to the people she love? Or will she too fall victim of the game.

The deceit is EPIC.

The love maybe TRUE.

But one thing for certain is the lives of these four women are REAL.

Welcome to the Housewives of the Drug Game!