Mickey

People can knock your hustle as much as they want to. Just stack your dough and laugh at those hoes. –Unknown 

Mickey: Nasty Bitch

Friday, June 20
I rolled my eyes annoyed as I sat on my white leather couch. Can he do anything right? Just as I was about to shift my body to at least help him out down there my door came busting open. Two uniforms and a suit came in with their guns drawn pointing at me and Black. You have got to be kidding. I was pissed off on the inside because of one my door and two I was in the middle of getting head. But on the outside I was scared as fuck. On top of that I almost pissed on myself. Getting the life scared out of you and having a pregnant bladder is not a good fucking thing. I threw my hands up like I seen the people in movies do all the time.

"Dwayne Michaels you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

"Man get the fuck off of me I ain't do shit. Y'all ain't got shit on me! Suck my dick!" I heard Black yell as they literally dragged him outta my two bedroom condo. Lucky enough for them I lived on the first floor, and they didn't have to go far. I stood by my couch for a good minute until it registered in my head what the hell was going on. I ran as fast as my four month pregnant ass and Giuseppe heels allowed me to.

"NOOO! Why are y'all arresting him? He didn't even do anything!" I tried my hardest to push these cops off my soon to be baby father. I failed terribly. The cop just shoved me and I ended up falling, scraping my knee in the process. So much for trying to look cute in, my black leather skater skirt, black Pacha curb chain crop top and black knee high Giuseppe heels. Fuck that I was cute. Pregnant and all.
"Ma'am you're pregnant. I strongly advise you to let us do our job and stay out of it. Or else I could l have you arrested for interference in police business. Now if that's what you want you can keep on but for your safety I strongly advise you to stay back." The cop told me. I am not going to lie he was a fine looking brother. Too bad he's a pig or else I would truly be all over that. Hell if he give me a name and number I would still be all over that. Pig or not. He stood about 6'2 light skin, Caesar cut with his waves spinning, luscious lips and hazel eyes. His muscles were peeking through his black slacks.. And y'all know what they say about a man in suit? Me either I just know that the imprint where their dick is drives a sister crazy. And from the looks of it I need one of those straitjackets because the bulge on this man is just ridiculous!

"Can you at least tell me why he's getting arrested?" I asked with minor concern in my voice. What the hell can a nigga locked up do for me? Not a damn thing. Only reason I stick with Dwayne is for security. Dwayne "Black" Michaels worked for that big time nigga named Killa so you know he had that bread, in my Stevie J voice. He got the paper that got me out of my mother's small ass shack and into my own condo. He bought the car I roll in. He make sure I stay did up! So why not throw him a little of this sweet fruit every now and then. He wouldn't be the first. Dwayne is so ugly he's cute. You know like those little ugly ass pugs that they're so ugly they look cute too. Dwayne had a face only a mother could love. Nigga was so black he is fucking purple. Nigga is blurple. He got a scar from when he was robbing dealers to make a come up. It goes from his eye to his chin. He's blind in one eye so that eye turned grey. His face was so fucking broad for no reason. He was super stocky. Like I don't discriminate against my fat men because I love them but this nigga need to start walking at least to the corner and back. Like come on! I just can't. It must be his paper because females stay on his dick. He got about seven baby mommas, me included now. My baby and I will be set for life if I could get this nigga to just stay his ass on the streets and not behind bars.

"We received a tip." I turned towards the light skin honey's partner since he was the one that answered. I gave him that "bitch was I talking to you" look. I guess he caught it because he just went back to putting Dwayne in the back of their squad car. I looked towards Dwayne and his eyes were trying to tell me something. I just couldn't make it out. I'm lying I knew exactly what he was trying to tell me but I could care less if you ask me. In return to his pleading eyes I gave him my confused look. After about thirty seconds of this game he got frustrated and turned away from the window.

"You know, you could do better." The light skin cop said to me.

"What makes you think I'm not?" I asked flirtatiously. Stable salaries could come in handy. I might just work on this one.

"Because if you were I wouldn't see you out here with a no good punk."

"You seem to know a lot." I said sarcastically.

"More than you think sweetheart. My name is Detective Shawn James. You can call me Shawn. Here's my card. If you need anything I mean anything you give me a call." He said winking while walking away and getting into his unmarked car across the street.

I watched the uniforms get into their car and drive off. Oh I'll be calling tonight! Please believe. I thought to myself while walking back into my condo. Now I have not a damn thing to do. I didn't even get anything outta Dwayne before they came barging in. He was just getting into the groove of eating my pussy. Let me tell you this nigga head game, straight garbage! Oh, y'all thought I was going to say it was good? Hell no! His dick game? Garbage! Everything on that man is garbage!  Just pissed me off thinking about it. But I just gave him some bomb ass head cause I seen these Giuseppe heels I just need in my closet. So there I was sucking the life out of this nigga small ass dick for a payoff and what I get? Wack ass head and a broken door! I have no money, no job.  Like what the fuck am I supposed to do until he gets back? If he gets back. I thought silently to myself for a few minutes.

"Bitch why the fuck you wrecking your brain over that nigga! As if your phone ain't full of tricks!" I pepped talk myself while reaching for my phone. Scrolling down until that name popped up. Just the number I'm looking for. I picked up my house phone, (a bitch on a budget no unlimited plans here) and dialed the number that will bring me many desires.

"Yo! Talk to me! If ain't about money weed or sex hang up now!" I heard this arrogant motherfucker say. I'm going to grin and bear it.

"Hey Cash, can you come over?" I purred seductively into the phone. A nigga's weakness, pregnant pussy! They don't give a fuck!  My life in the drug game, what she won't do, trust me I will. Fuck y'all, y'all don't know my hustle. We all gotta eat.  And I'm eating for two!