Authors Note

Authors Note (A/N)

Hello my lovlies!

Okay, so I know I said I'd not be updating due to exams,which I still won't be,but after rereading my favourite book for the zillionth time,I decided to work on something I guess I've always wanted to work on. I've always wanted to work on a story based upon a teenage Muslim girl,it's not going to be mega religious,but just a story based on a normal muslim girl and her struggles and all that. I feel as if,especially now with current events,that people have the wrong idea about Muslims due to these deranged sick individuals who use this beautiful religion as an excuse to carry out their awful crimes. Now this is not the case,but back to the point I've always sort of wanted to write something like this,based on a hijaby girl. I know my book 'I Knew You Were Trouble' is also based upon Muslims,it's more about a love story,whereas this is more a sort of coming of age tale. It's called 'Heartbreaks and Hijabpins' I'm not quite sure where this is going,but I'd really love your feedback on what you think. So comment on it,message me,post on my message board,just let me know if I should carry on. Sorry the first chapter is sort of rubbish,it's not just going to be a love story,I do want to touch on other issues. So let me know Wattpadders!