Help!

Kylie POV:

Jesus Christ!

I was tired as hell, as I tried to get up I felt one of my knees crack form being in the same position all night.

"Kylie are you awake?!" yelled my farther as I got up to a standing position.

"Yes!" I yelled back to him.

"Okay, well, could you do something for me?"he asked as he came into my room.

"Um, depends what it is?"

"Um, it just, umm, well-"

"Dad! spit it out!"

"Please take this money to the XXX Club around the corner, please?!"he said quickly

"Okay, but dad if anything happens will you be there?" I asked in a quite tone

".....Yes, of course I will I'm your.......your farther." he whispered in a weird tone

"Okay then I guise that, I'll do that then?" I asked more of a question that a statement.

"Then go child!" he yelled as he chucked the envelope in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~

As I was dressed in a blue dress that showed off my slim shoulders I walked out of the house.

I walked the small half and hour to the XXX Club I saw many people around the place many smoking pot others just hanging around.

As I walked up to the club I saw lots of black cars as black as night and very shiny.

I jogged in to the bar and saw a women that looked like she was looking for more than one mans attention.

"Hi, can I help you?" she asked as she came up to me.

"Um, yes I would like to deliver this?"
As she snatched the package out of my hand.

Her face was smug one minute and feared the next.

"Um, this way miss" she said avoiding eye content.

"Thanks!" I said

~~~~~~~

After walking down a hall she left me in front a brown single door.

"Okay it's just a drop off Kylie" I said to myself

I knocked on the door twice as a large man with tattoos up his neck and arms came out.

" Who are you?" He asked in a disgusted voice

"Um, Kylie Galen, I'm here to drop off this package." I said in a small tone

"Bring her in." a voice said from in side the room

The man opened the door wider and stepped out of the room and went down the red hall way.

"Come in Galen!" a man yelled

As I went in side the room I noticed four men.

"Hello I am Justin, this is Jason, Oscar and Luca and my son can not be here but I'm sure you don't need to or really want to know him."

"Um, this is a package to you, I think?"

"Oh, I thought your farther Tom Galen would deliver it?" he asked with a smirk on his oldish face it wasn't a pervert one but not a nice smirk if you know what I mean.

"Oh, he told me to do it."

"Kylie Galen as in little girl?!" one of them said I think it was Luca?

"Kylie?!"said Jason

"Yes I am why?" I said

"Your don't remember us?" said Luca

" Um, no sorry." I said

"Little girl, or sunshine or kitten you don't remember that?" said Jason

As I re-think I'm like OMG Luca use to call me little girl and Jason use to call me sunshine and LUCAS PARKER use to call me kitten!

"Yes I remember you and you and Lucas! where is he?!" I yelled getting angry at the end he was always my friend and always cute.

"Um, he's got business to take care of, so how about you come with us to see him again?" said Luca

" That would be a great ideas!Hun how about you go with the boys and I'll take the package and talk to Oscar while that happens?"

"Okay"

A/N

Hey guys so how is it hope you like it,
Do you think she's ready to meet Lucas agin and what 'business' is Luca talking about?

Read to find out in 'His Girl'

~ JackDaniles155