The Shotting Part 2

Hunters POV:

People started coming in to the restraint that mommy, daddy and I had came to.

They had large guns, even as a 10 year old I knew a bit about what farther was into.

First they shot grandpa who was standing in front of grandma! I tried to scream but there was no use grandma was on the floor a second later.

Daddy ran at the men after he told mommy something, mommy started to run towards me, she grabbed hold of my hand.

"Take care of your mother kid, I love you so much." dad whispered before he couldn't speak any more because blood was coming out of his mouth.

As me and mom ran we saw many dead or hurt people, mommy just kept on running trying to get to where ever we were going.

~~~~

Kylie's POV:

Lucas was gone, Caroline was gone and so was mr Parker, I had to get hunter to some place safe.

First we needed to go home and get cloths and stuff for the road, it was not the best thing to do but what could I do I just lost the love of my life and his parents who were like my parents.

Jason and Luca were with Lucas at the time he was shot so I couldn't give hunter to them.

I know it seems cruel but I can't have hunter in my life any more he just reminds me to much of Lucas.

I couldn't give him to my farther because he OD a long time before hunter had come along.

What do I do!

We came to a street it was the quicker way of getting to the house and the quicker we get there, the quicker we can get out.

As we walked down the ally we heard foot steps behind us.

I came to a bunch of boxes that looked safe enough for him.

"Hey baby, you stay here okay? Don't move not over anything." I said to him as I looked at his tear strained face.

"Okay" he whispered.

As I ran the way I geared the foot steps I thought of Lucas, the way his hair use to fall the way his eyes sparkled in the sun and moon light.

That fate full night when hunter was connived, the way his face lighted up when he had found out that he was going to be a dad.

When I have birth to hunter, he wanted me to rest and to be strong for our next child, to bad we will never have that again.

As I kept running, I ran into a person.

"Well hello my dear I thought that you were dead I guises not. Oh well time for me to have some fun!" said.....Oscar!!

"YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO HELP THIS FAMILY AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU KILL US YOU MONSTER!" I yelled in his face be fore spitting in it.

After that I was raped and killed, sent to live with Lucas Parker the boy who saved me from bullies, the farther of my child and my undying love.