Jude's POV

Connor found out I killed myself. he started breaking down and i told him I was going to be okay! then we were walking into school and the guys came up to me and Connor. "hey we heard you killed yourself fag!! try harder next time!!!" Connor was pissed! he started beating them up. then Lena sends him to her office. they talked for a little bit and then Connor came out and he told me that he accidentally told Lena I killed myself. I didn't get mad at him. I know he didn't mean to! then we went to Spanish class. we learning the same thing we learned yesterday. utter shit... after school we got to my house and Lena wanted to speak to me. "Jude, Connor told me that you killed yourself. and why did you?" i felt worthless and that I didn't deserve a family and I didn't deserve to have a life. "Jude you deserve a family and a life. always talk to me or mom about anything or even Connor!" I love you Jude" I love you too momma💘. thank you for making me feel better! "anytime Jude😘". now I think Connor is waiting for you. my life is awesome I said in my head.

so I updated!! i didn't hang with my friend so sucks for me! but I have been talking to my bestfriend so yay! thank you for 459 reads!!!!! I'm so fucking happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

📀💉Alexisss👧🔥