Chapter 11

Im Sorry If My Book Boring Ifs The First One I Made And Im Tryna Make It Interesting. Vote And Comment.

KingPOV

*The Next Day*
I Woke Up In The Bed By Myself. I Got Out Of Bed And Walked To The Bathroom. I Handle My Business Then Washed My Hands. I Walked Out The Bathroom Toward The Kitchen. As Soon As I Stepped In The Hallway I Smelled Breakfast Being Cooked. When I Got The Kitchen I Seen Tai In Some Boyshorts And A Tank Top Cooking. Her Ass Was Looking Fat As Hell. I Walked Around The Island Over To Where She Was And Wrapped My Hands Around Her Waist From Behind. "Smells Good" I Said .
"Thanks Ill Be Making Plates In A Sec."Tai Said Taking The Pancakes Out.

I Slap Her Ass And Walked Back To The Room.

TasiaPOV

I Was In The Kitchen Making Mine And King Breakfast. Last Night Was Amazing. King Always Goes All Out For Me But I Aint Except A Proposal. He's All I Ever Wanted He Makes Me Happy, Hes Always There When I Need Him,And He Supports My Dreams And Goals. He Makes A Great Daddy And I Cant Wait Til we Have Our Lil Babies Running Around. " Baeee The Food Ready" I Yelled
"Okay Here I Come"He Yelled Back.

5 Mins Later King Walked In The Kitchen Kiss My Forehead And Sat Down Started Eating.
"Thank You For Everything. I Love You And Glad You Chose Me To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With." i Said Eating My Sausage.

"I Wouldnt Be Who I Am Today If I Didnt Have You In My Life"He Said Grabbing Our Plate Puting Them In The Sink.

We Went Upstairs, Showered And Got Dress. "Where You Wanna Go First?" King Asked Grabbing His Keys And Phone. "To See Mila And Tell My Moma" I Said Excited. i Grabbed My Purse And Phone And We Headed Out The Door.

We Got In Kings Car And Backed Out The Driveway. He Drove For Like 20Mins Then We Arrived. We Got Out The Car And Knocked On The Door. Mariah Opened The Door She Was On The Phone. "Hey Tai , Hey King Momas In The Kitchen." she Said Before Walking Back To Her Room. "Ok" i said Closing The Door UpAnd Locking It. Me And King Walked In The Kitchen Smelled Fresh Coffee And Breakfast. "Hey Moma" I Said Scaring Her A Lil Bit "Hey Ma" King Said. "Oh Hi Babies. I Didnt Even Hear Yall Come It. Milas In The Bathroom Using It. Come On And Have Some Coffee And Breakfast" My Momma Said. "Ill Take Some Coffee But I Just Made Breakfast Before We Came." I Said Pouring The Coffee.
"How You Been King? You Better Be Treat Tai Right." My Moma Said.
"I Been Good Ma. Just Working Alot. Im About Open A Couple Business Up" King said Leaning On The Counter . "Oh Mom Guess What ??" i Said Excited. "What? You Not Pregnant Are You?" She Said With A Straight Face "Nah King Proposed Last Night." I Squealed Showing Her The Ring.. "Aww Its About Time Yall Been Together Forever It Seem Like."My Moma Said. "Mommyy" Mila Yelled Hugging My Leg.
"Milaa" I Cooed Picking her Up Kissing her.
"You Having Fun With Nana & Riah?" i Asked

"Yes But Im Ready To Come Home."She Said

"Ok We Gonna Move Our Stuff To The New House Then Yo Can Come Home" I Said Bending Down To Put Her Down. "Ok" She Said.

"Daddy" Mila Said Hugging King. "Hey Daddies Girl" King Cooed kissing her. "You Miss Me" he asked "No" Mila Said Joking. "No?" King Said Tickling Her.

After talking to my mom and spending time with mila we left and headed to my old house to get our stuff. " Can We Have A House Warming Party When We Get Settled" I Asked . "Sure Baby Whatever You Want" King Said Grabbing My Hand .

We Pulled Up To My House And I Unlocked The Door And Begin Grabbing all Our Clothes And Stuff .