Chapter 5

I Pulled Up At Nya House And Honked The Horn So She Knew I Was Here. I Rolled Another Blunt Up And Lit It. As I Took Along Drag From The Blunt I Seen

Nya Finally Coming Out The House And Got In The Car. I Passed Her The Blunt And Headed To The Mall.
.
.
.
After Shopping With Nya For About 3 Hours I Dropped Her Off At Her House . "Alright Boo Call Me Later" I Said As She Closes The Door.

I Finally Arrived At Home And Mila Was Sleep In The Back Seat. I Took Her Out The Car And Layed Her In Her Bed. Then Grabbed The Rest Of The Bags Out The Car And Lockes It Up. I walked Into The Living room And Sat On The Couch It Was Now 5:30pm I Rolled A Blunt And Went To Take A Bath .

After Relaxing In The Tub For About 30mins I Got Out And Dryed My Body Off . Walking Torward My Room . As I Was Getting Dress Mila Woke And Walked In My Room. "Where You Going Mommy" she Asked rubbing Her eyes. "Me, You, And Daddy Are Going Out To Eat" I Said Pulling My Shirt Down Over My Head.

I Washed Mila Up And Got Her Ready . It Was Now 6:57 And King Would Here At Any Min.
I Looked In The Mirror Fixing My Make Up When I Heard Knock At The Door . I Knew It Was King So I Opened The Door And Seen Him Holding A Bouquet Of Roses And A Single Rose. "These Are For You Said Handing Me The Bouquet & Mila The Single Rose . "Thanks" Smiled. I Put The Flowers In A Vase Then Locked Up And Hopped In King's Charger . Mila Was In The Backseat Looking Pretty And King Looked Good As Always We Were All Kinda Matchn. "Where We Going " I asked
"You'll See" King Replied

After 20 minutes We Arrived To "Dave & Busters". King Got Out Jogging Around To My Side Opening The Door . I Grabbed Mila Out The Car And Walked Inside. Mila Eyes Widen When She Seen All The Arcades And Games.

The Waitress Sitted Us In The Booth By The Window And Handed Us Menus "Can I Get Y'all Something To Drink?"She Smiled
"Um Lemonade A Water & Dr. Pepper." I Said With A Fake Smile. Then Looking Back At The Menus .

"Mommy I Gotta Pee" Mila Said Wiggling Her Legs. I Got Up And Rush To Find The Restroom. A Pretty Mixed Waitress With Long Pony Tail Hanging Down Pointed Me To The Restroom.

KingPOV

While I Was Waitin' For Tai & Baby Girl To Get Back From Bathroom. The Waitress Came To The Table "Are Y'all Ready To Order?"She Smiled.I Nodded And Ordered I Picked Out Some Simple Lil Momma So She Won't Get To Messy. I Didnt Know What Tai Wanted So I Order The Same Thing I Had. The Waitress Walked Off And I Could Help But Notice Her Big Booty. She Was Very Pretty Too She Was Lightskin Looked Mixed Her Eyes Were Light Brown With Long Black Hair Tied Up.

I Smiled Making Eye Contact With Tasia And Mila As They Made Way To The Table.They Sat down

The Waitress Came Out With Our Food. She Plated The Food On The Table In Front Of Us. Asked If She Could Get Anything Else . I Nodded And Started Eatting.